Re: battlefield 1 level 0 bug

by I-SuperSteve-I

Original Post

Re: Lost my stats

★★★★ Novice

same here. all stats, weapons progress gone. rank 0. i was rank 50 this morning and getting through all the medals. 

warbonds gone too. i had 9510 warbonds ( hardly buy weapons ) and now warbonds are 0

its sickening.

I hope EA get all our stats and progress back very soon

Message 31 of 140 (1,123 Views)

★★★ Novice

just got that issue, 127 lvl i played 3 games still same .. i never saw that issue in bf3 and bf4

Message 32 of 140 (1,298 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Me too, I have it

Message 33 of 140 (1,350 Views)

Re: Stats Reset

★★★★ Novice

yep same for me too. all warbonds gone, scraps gone, weapons, medals, operations progress and ranks all gone

Message 34 of 140 (1,219 Views)

[Issue]Progression lost

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

All my progression in BF1 was gone when i wanted to play today expect guns i can still see guns that i had unlocked and customize them but  Everything else is gone .... 

Message 35 of 140 (1,093 Views)

★★★★ Novice

yep same here. warbonds, all ranks, weapons progress, medals progress, scraps etc etc .. all gone to zero

Message 36 of 140 (1,344 Views)

Re: Stats Reset

Hero (Retired)

Just wait, everything will be back to normal soon.

This is a connection issue that has happened several times, you won´t lose stats or unlocks.

In fact, my BF1 on PS4 is working properly, yours will soon as well Standard smile

Message 37 of 140 (1,194 Views)

Dhs

★★ Novice
On battlefield one all my progress reset on the page when I join a game it shows my level but on the home page it shows level 0 and all my stats are gone it does not show I have any kills it's very annoying I waited over one hour restarted the system and played multiple matches
Message 38 of 140 (1,066 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same here I have no levels stats even crates are missing

Message 39 of 140 (1,264 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same here.

I think this is not a bug just your data server has gone.

I am not on PC and tried to quit from game and relog but nothing. Even I can not see on browser when I logged in.

I played 5-6 games and spend 3-4 hours still nothing changed.

Message 40 of 140 (1,220 Views)