Re: Highlight System

by tat2jon

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Highlight System

★★ Novice

The removed highlight system.

Removing this is at least in my opinion a very bad move. The Highlights used to give those who focuse on teamplay/objectives some credit, at least in most cases. So is there any good reason why it´'s been removed? If not, I'd like to request a re-implementation of the system.

Message 1 of 6 (555 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Community Manager

There's some news regarding the End of Round screen, thanks to feedback from you - the community: (source)

Hi Battlefield 1 Community,

The latest game update included a number of improvements to the End of Round screen resulting in a better post-match experience.
We have received additional feedback from the community surrounding this screen, specifically the content being displayed from player avatars and the Battlepack handout system (awarding random players with a Battlepack at the end of a match).
Your valuable feedback has led to the removal of several elements from the end of round screen with the new, improved personal Battlepack award progression tracker now being accessible on the Personal tab.

Thanks to your feedback, we’ve reassessed the End of Round screen and have determined that there are elements we would like to bring back.
Soon you will find not only some of the most impressive players of the round recognized here, but you will also get to enjoy their creative emblems that will be replacing the player avatars.
We truly hope that you will enjoy the new end of round screen in its new shape and form and its continued improvements.

Keep the feedback coming and see you all on the Battlefield!

The teams at EA and DICE

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (469 Views)

All Replies

★ Pro

dont know what platform you are on.. but was using it/seeing it last night on PS4,

Message 2 of 6 (534 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Baaaauuum If you have any feedback and suggestions about recent changes, please post them on official Battlefield forums https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/categories 

Or Battlefield Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_live/

Message 3 of 6 (527 Views)

@BaaaauuumYes, and I don't think it's interesting. Every time I see my outstanding performance, I will be happy

Message 4 of 6 (511 Views)

@Baaaauuum

Well, thanks for you'r Feedback about it.

We know, some players really liked the Highlight screen after a match.
I can't tell you why it got removed, but if there is some Feedback from the Community that we want it back, so i'm pretty sure the Team will bring it back in. Wink

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 5 of 6 (497 Views)

EA Community Manager

There's some news regarding the End of Round screen, thanks to feedback from you - the community: (source)

Hi Battlefield 1 Community,

The latest game update included a number of improvements to the End of Round screen resulting in a better post-match experience.
We have received additional feedback from the community surrounding this screen, specifically the content being displayed from player avatars and the Battlepack handout system (awarding random players with a Battlepack at the end of a match).
Your valuable feedback has led to the removal of several elements from the end of round screen with the new, improved personal Battlepack award progression tracker now being accessible on the Personal tab.

Thanks to your feedback, we’ve reassessed the End of Round screen and have determined that there are elements we would like to bring back.
Soon you will find not only some of the most impressive players of the round recognized here, but you will also get to enjoy their creative emblems that will be replacing the player avatars.
We truly hope that you will enjoy the new end of round screen in its new shape and form and its continued improvements.

Keep the feedback coming and see you all on the Battlefield!

The teams at EA and DICE

Message 6 of 6 (470 Views)