Re: High Ping after buying premium pass

by Inbreeder69

Original Post

High Ping after buying premium pass

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi 

I used to play the original maps free but decided to go premium when I bought the expansion ans additional maps. On the original maps my ping was only 30 to 70. Now that Im premium with all the new maps, my ping has gone crazy as high as 300. I cant play anymore. For a while I even lost all the Asian servers. What can I do to resolve this? I play on PC with a LAN cable. 

Thanks

Message 1 of 3 (345 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Inbreeder69 

I am really sorry for those connection issues in Battlefield 1.  Can you try to perform these troubleshooting steps first, to clear any problems, you might have, connecting with Battlefield 1? Keep us updated on this.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 3 (303 Views)

★★ Novice

HI

Just to clarify, The high ping is ONLY WHEN I PLAY BATTLEFIELD 1 and not my other games like World of Warships/Tanks and War Thunder which are Free to play games. 

I am currently hardwired on a 15 meter cable. Like I said the problems are only with BF1 and not with any other games. Ive restarted my modem but the same results. Ive also flushed my DNS but still the same

Can you provide me a link to a downloadable UOTrace? None of the the links ive searched seem to work. 

Message 3 of 3 (287 Views)