Hacker is currently crashing every Operations server in the server browser

by IMayBeYourDad

Original Post

Hacker is currently crashing every Operations server in the server browser

★ Novice

I literally cannot play on a friday night on any server. They only last about 5 minutes.

Message 1 of 5 (1,446 Views)

Re: Hacker is currently crashing every Operations server in the server browser

[ Edited ]

@IMayBeYourDad that's sad to hear. Embarrassed Always annoying if hacking causes such a big problem if you just want to play. 

Even tho, i guess this Thread will be locked pretty soon. As conversations about cheating/hacking are not permitted in this Forum. 

Greets,

Travis 

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 2 of 5 (1,424 Views)

★ Novice

It's just a general bf1 forumm, im not understanidng, why is this type of thread not allowed?

Message 3 of 5 (1,400 Views)

Hero
Hi @IMayBeYourDad It's because these discussions usually end in rule breaking, arguments and toxicity unfortunately.

I know you might not find this helpful, but the best thing to do with this situation is to report the player who is crashing the servers. If you can't do it in-game then you should be able to send the player name and server numbers through a ticket at help.ea.com/contact-us.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 4 of 5 (1,382 Views)

Community Manager

If you are in-game @IMayBeYourDad and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (1,376 Views)