Re: Final Weapon Count?

by Jofez16

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide
20220520_132438.jpg
@KBAYSTSB wrote:

On the weapon count, I have 239/241, according to the game. Missing the Arditi and Coupe Coupe, as they were well before my time playing BF1. 

But I am also missing the Doughboy M1911 (no idea how to get this). So, surely the weapon count must be 242? On PC.

@KBAYSTSB @ Dough Boy came with the collectors edition(Eddie Murphy statue😆) via a code

Message 21 of 25 (502 Views)

★★★ Guide

Yes, I believe this is the final count accessible to players (244)

There would be 246 available to developers. I'd love to see those made public 6 years after the fact... a fool can hope I suppose but with the Maschinepistole finally making the exchange for the first time ever, I have a glimmer of hope Standard smile

Message 22 of 25 (420 Views)

★★★ Guide

The M1911 Dough is actually still redeemable on PC. Very sad I've been unable to get through bureaucracy of EA/XBOX/DICE Support, I've spent nearly $300 on different Collector's Editions trying to find a way through the net of support call scripts without success.

Later responses show 244 as the final consumer weapon count.

Message 23 of 25 (418 Views)

★★★ Guide

$300 just to get the Doughboy M1911? That is crazy…EA must love you.

Message 24 of 25 (408 Views)

★★★ Guide

I haven't got it, I'm a community leader that tries to figure things out and then share with youtube & reddit since as a professional engineer I have more disposable income than some.

I wish EA would help me Frown

Message 25 of 25 (344 Views)