Re: Final Weapon Count?

by KBAYSTSB

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Final Weapon Count?

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@Straatford87 @KBAYSTSB @HUN_gattaca_lg @ElliotLH @EA_Atic @EA_Mai @EA_Mat i couldn't find anything recent about this in the msg boards but does anyone know the final weapons count in bf1? I'm showing 241-241 but,I remember hearing about another M1911 sidearm you could get for bf1 by getting kills with one in bf4? Curious if there are any more and if they are attainable?✌😁

Message 1 of 25 (911 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @SilentJ61 I've got 241 as well, same as you, which I believe includes the Peacemaker and BFV pre-order weapons. If memory serves the one you're thinking of, for getting kills with the M1911 in BF4, was just a skin and not a seperate sidearm.

1e2e3156-a33a-4c06-8220-93f7ba57c0a6.png

The only other weapons I'm aware of aren't obtainable as they're dev-only weapons, like the C96 Export.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

View in thread

Message 2 of 25 (894 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @SilentJ61 I've got 241 as well, same as you, which I believe includes the Peacemaker and BFV pre-order weapons. If memory serves the one you're thinking of, for getting kills with the M1911 in BF4, was just a skin and not a seperate sidearm.

1e2e3156-a33a-4c06-8220-93f7ba57c0a6.png

The only other weapons I'm aware of aren't obtainable as they're dev-only weapons, like the C96 Export.

Message 2 of 25 (895 Views)

★★ Guide
@ElliotLH 👍
Message 3 of 25 (866 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide

I thought 59/60 medals was impressive there.

Although he needs to pull his finger out on those last 4 service assignments.

Wink

Message 4 of 25 (859 Views)

★★ Guide
@KBAYSTSB 😆
Message 5 of 25 (851 Views)

Hero
@KBAYSTSB If you mean me then I'll probably never complete those - it's just the really horrible ones I've got left. Need to do those codex entries, the medal and the dog tags too at some point too.

BF1 really was great for things to unlock, it really was.

Message 6 of 25 (827 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@ElliotLHlol yeah,those affliction service assignments were rough but still fun,couldn't have done some of them w/o friends help!(frustrating with randoms!)😆
✌😁

Message 7 of 25 (821 Views)

Hero
@SilentJ61 Yeah they're pretty horrible, but on the other hand they are meant to be lol. Still, very well done again on completing them.

Message 8 of 25 (811 Views)

★★★ Guide

There’s some really good online advice around how to do them successfully. One word: perseverance 

abd you also need some luck. I got the destroy a plane with a tripwire bomb completely by fluke. Never even realised I’d done it but sure enough one day there it was, ticked off the list. Happy days!

Message 9 of 25 (796 Views)

★★★ Guide

Do you have the M1911 Doughboy?

Message 10 of 25 (739 Views)