Re: Exchange - skins that were not included

by an_inverse

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Exchange - skins that were not included

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Hey, @EA_Atic 
since almost all of the weapons have been covered in the exchange I want to let the community manager know that even though most of them were already on rotation, a couple of individual skins were missed being included in the exchange when the particular gun was on rotation, I will attach a couple of links from Jaqub's twitter as a proof that the following skins weren't included and which were pointed out by a couple of other forum members as well:

UPDATE - Everything has made an appearance, I'm marking this thread as solved Standard smile

APPEARED so far:

1) M1897 Shotgun - APPEARED

2) 12G Shotgun - APPEARED

3) Lewis Gun - APPEARED

4) Maschinenpistole M1912 - APPEARED
5) MP18 - APPEARED 

6) SMLE MKIII - APPEARED 
7) Chamond tank - APPEARED
8) Model 10-A - APPEARED 

!! If there are more individual skins that anyone might believe were missed being included into some of the previous exchanges please feel free to point out the name of the skin, so I could update this list. Make sure it's an actual skin that has been overlooked and not skins that were already on the exchange. This topic's purpose is to point out which individual skins were missed to be included in the actual exchange !!

If a Dice member wants to contact with me about exchange feedback and errors, please do so in my PMs or you could DM me at - Neefay#3551

Proof that it's not the full set of skins for the MP18 (From Jaqub Ajmal's Twitter) 
Proof that it's not the full set of skins for the SMLE MKIII (From Jaqub Ajmal's Twitter) 
Proof that it's not the full set of skins for the Mopel A-10 (From Jaqub Ajmal's Twitter) 
Proof that it's not the full set of skins for the Lewis Gun 

Message 1 of 210 (19,250 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Guide
Everything has made an appearance, I'm marking this thread as solved Standard smile

View in thread

Message 204 of 210 (2,595 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

M97 - "The Washington", not to be confused with Model 10-A skin which is similar

krr.jpg

Message 2 of 210 (19,210 Views)

★★ Apprentice

+1 to all of this. Would be fantastic to get a full rotation of all of the skins in the exchange including ones that slipped through the cracks

Message 3 of 210 (19,133 Views)

★ Expert

my official weekly scrap echange with 778 skins 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z8q5oCC04JoJ__Gcwc_Nd2TyvlP34k4V/view?usp=sharing 

3) Chamond tank - a single skin was missed being included into the exchange called "Saumur"

2021.02.08.jpeg

2021.02.08.jpeg

Message 4 of 210 (19,104 Views)

★ Expert

5) Gewehr M.95 - skin that wasn't included called "Osterschlacht"

2020.03.30.jpeg

2020.03.30.jpeg

Message 5 of 210 (19,100 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@HUN_gattaca_lgIn the last Chamond exchange that skin in particular wasn't included, you marked that the skin was on the exchange on 29.03, but "Saumur" only appeared in the one from 08.02

Message 6 of 210 (19,087 Views)

★ Guide
@HUN_gattaca_lg Okay, I'll mark that as being part of the exchange. What about the other skins that I've mentioned? Were they ever on the exchange before?
Message 7 of 210 (19,086 Views)

★ Expert

yes, missing, human mistake

2021.03.29.jpeg

2021.03.29.jpeg

Message 8 of 210 (19,075 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@HUN_gattaca_lgYeah, as you can see the "Saumur" is missing from that exchange in particular. I thought that they forgot to add it into the whole Chamond exchange database as overall, I'll add a note

Message 9 of 210 (19,058 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

We avid players of this fantastic game are aware of the mismanagment of the skin exchange rotation in Battlefield 1.

As a proud Canadian citizen, I am shocked to find that the cosmetic named after First Nations crackshot Francis Pegahmagabow has NEVER been available on the exchange. Tsk tsk

I appreciate that this game is certainly End Of Life for much of its support but it is holding your player base together through this pandemic.

Throw us a bone and release the above skins into the exchange rotation and heck, we might play a few rounds of your next version of firestorm in BF6 out of gratitude. Maybe :D

Message 10 of 210 (19,046 Views)