Re: EA Suggestions

by EA_Andy

Original Post

EA Suggestions

★★★ Newbie

First off this forum is not user-friendly in the least bit. I can't even figure out how to comment on other posts. Secondly the ways of contacting game/support are a joke. A candy bar has easier methods of contacting support. All I simply would like to suggest is on Battlefield 1, that you develop some placement system for online games that actually work. I am one of the worst players in the game. I do not want to be playing with or against players consistantly going 100-10 every match just as much as they don't want me on their team. Put me with other players that don't know what they are doing I'm fine waiting 5minutes for a match rather than spend 30 minutes of dying repeatedly. So, far I think the game in general is great. But, I purchased the ultimate edition and think I would have more enjoyment playing the campaign.

Message 1 of 4 (626 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @HOMlCIDE

Thanks for the feedback, we'll make sure to pass it onto the BF1 team.

As for this forum, if you want to comment on another post you can just hit the reply button at the bottom of any post:

What issues are you having contacting support?

- Andy -

Message 2 of 4 (603 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hey @EA_Andy I'm wondering how to post a discussion, ive been looking and looking, but I can't find it, can you show me that?

Message 3 of 4 (533 Views)

Hey @dabears988,

Do you mean  here: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/post/discussion  ?

Best regards,
ParaMaster

Message 4 of 4 (527 Views)