Doughboy pistol code

by Sawdog98

Original Post

Re: Doughboy pistol code

★★★★★ Novice
Sign up for an American areas xbox account? I'm sorry but can you explain what you mean? My current Xbox account is in America.
Message 11 of 23 (763 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
It doesn't show up in the Xbox marketplace on console but I did find this.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/battlefield-1-doughboy-m1911/c49jhwv1r17x?wa=wsignin1.0#pdpb...

Doesn't do anything though.
Message 12 of 23 (763 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Well, was worth a check anyhow. Was a good reminder that on consoles you have to load most additional content separately, I am personally more talented at the PC side of things but know my own share how the console side works. Interesting in a way that you can actually see on the Microsoft's shop page the Doughboy's purchase link..

But yeah, guess all we can do is try to wait. I do have a feeling that we probably need to contact the support again indeed, but who knows. Maybe it'll appear on the account in 24 hours after all.

Message 13 of 23 (752 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Alright well today the pistol is still not in my inventory. I tried playing a few matches of TDM to see if it would somehow make it sync but have had little luck. I talked to an EA adviser earlier named Anthony and he seemed like a nice guy but all he was able to do s send my case to someone else in the system who is supposed to email me soon about my case. He said there is "No estimated time frame" in which I'll receive the email and he couldn't tell me if the email would contain a new code for me to try or anything of the such. My hopes aren't up very high anymore. I've been a loyal customer to EA, buying their game, premium pass, and even the barbed wire bat even though that was a logitech thing. Please EA, if you're reading this give me the product I payed for and deserve.

Message 14 of 23 (734 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Sawdog98, just to be sure, you know that this isn´t a 1911 skin but a "new" weapon like the Hellfighter M1911?

I´ve made that mistake myself.

But it´s true, on console you´ll get a code to download this content.

I hope that the support will help you, good luck Thumbs up

Message 15 of 23 (724 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yes I'm aware that it's a totally new weapon like the hellfighter m1911. I just got out of another chat with an EA adviser who "added the DLC to my xbox live account" but theres absolutely nothing new happening in game or on screen in the Ready to Install section of my console. Nothing new in the Manage Game part either. I asked if they could just give me the Xbox store code that I should have gotten from the Triforce site but they said that "they don't have any of those" at EA. I can tell this person isnt aware of how the code system works because she told me that the code I had was for PC only but the BF1 Collectors edition is for PC, PS4, or Xbox one. She said for me to wait 24 hours to see if the gun would show up in-game and I had to inform her myself that wouldnt be possible as the DLC content will only show up after you download it from the Games and Apps section. She then said that it will "most likely" be there in 24 hours. This is the same thing the girl from last night told me, which was almost 24 hours ago.

Really starting to regret buying this game as I'm a completionist and this one gun is holding me back from doing that. I have a small touch of autism and things like this send me over the edge and I can't enjoy playing the game now because all I can do is worry about the one item I payed for and am missing!

Message 16 of 23 (717 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I feel like at this point it's probably more likely that our help comes from Amazon not from the EA's support side. Kinda sad that they haven't been able to fix this at the support's side now after multiple tries.

Gotten any contact from Amazon's end ?

Message 17 of 23 (707 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Yes I am now just trying to receive a refund from the buyer I purchased this item from. After speaking with amazon support on the phone last night they assured me that's probably my best option. Thanks for trying to help everyone.
Message 18 of 23 (698 Views)

@RedFoxxie In addition to the PC platform, other platforms need to be manually downloaded to use it

Message 19 of 23 (687 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Go to the Facebook site for EA and private message them there. I had to do this yesterday and had no problems contacting someone and having a conversation.

The great thing is that you will be able to see if they read your message, and you will get notified when they respond.

I'm not guaranteeing that this will resolve your issue, but it will let you inform them about your problem, which should lead to a remedy.

But be warned, it's EA your dealing with and they are notoriously inefficient.

Hope this helps you out bro, and I'm sorry about your problems with the game.
Message 20 of 23 (679 Views)