Crashing operations servers every night

by TheGunSelena1

Original Post

Re: Crashing operations servers every night

★★ Guide

What I think is the much bigger problem, that he can literally do anything with YOUR soldier, as I have experienced yesterday (he started my soldier to automatically spot enemies without me pressing "Q") - what else can he do with this severe security flaw? Delete my Account? Get ME banned for cheating? Read my credit card details?

Message 51 of 149 (769 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Would you PLEASE for the love of God DO SOMETHING about this?

It happens at Conquest Servers too, if you have a hacker on the enemy team, and somehow manage to kill them, they get pissed and just crash the server and make everyone loose the connection to the game which results in an instant empty Server...

EA DO SOMETHING!

Message 52 of 149 (745 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

What do you expect them to do when the game is unsupported?  Do you understand what unsupported means? There are no budget funds available to pay for the internal resources to address this issue. If it was going to be addressed, it would have months ago. 

Message 53 of 149 (714 Views)

★★ Guide

They are still selling this game. And all expansions. And Premium Pass. And loot boxes.

And nowhere was it mentioned that the game is unsupported when I bought it one month before.

Message 54 of 149 (703 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
heeeyy ;-) @EA_Leeuw ......

i am sure that it has any reason that there happen nothing yet,
and that the specific user is still playing with the "famous/reported" account .... which means that something doesn't work on EA `s side around handling Player Reports.

yes .. that player, crash server , use aimbot etc , restart the server quick before the game ends bla bla bla ... with full purpose crash operations server until only one is remaining and then force the user to play with him...

maybe you find a minute to talk with any supervisor/head of office,
i am sure you did before. sometimes good things need a bit longer
and maybe the specific department has not yet spent time on that case....

Win Percent 92.50%
Time Played 1d 22h 30m

as requested, even I had upload various records when he is in action,
show clearly that he uses a weapon kit which is not existing on that map / mode etc.

anyway .. ^^ i understand you guys are a multibillion-dollar company with hard ties on manpower aka cost & benefits, and anyone has decided to give a f on it ....

i would do the same and run the show with as less as possible costs,
but tbh and let us face the reality .... you guys are a multi-billion company!!!

don't blame yourself for this Status Quo ;-)
"you=company" , i speak not with you as a natural person.
this is addressed to your function as ea worker.

edit:... check your PM`s for that specific youtube links,
Message 55 of 149 (668 Views)

★★ Guide

Sadly its not only operations. Tonight in a Conquest game: 3 hackers. 2 on one team, 1 on the other. They upped it more and more because getting angry to be killed sometimes, ending with one of the three nuking the server. Typing it in the chat before.

He had invisibility, speedhack, aimbot, grenade launcher spam etc. You name it, he had it.

BF1 is in even a worse state than BFV

Message 56 of 149 (638 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I tried to win the Operation Red Wave today for 2 hours, first I had bad luck with my teams, and then of course this hacker shows up (enemy team had 20 tickets left and we were winning) he just turns on speedhack, aimbot and invisibility, and after only 2 Minutes we lost the game. The he makes everyone disconnect and now there is no server left with this operation.

THANK YOU EA !

You once where a great company, now you are just... sad.

Switched to Conquest 1 hour after I calmed down, I was able to play 1 whole round (WOW!) until the next hacker arrived and nuked the server.

This game is unplayable right now.

Message 57 of 149 (606 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

The game was unsupported years ago. They'll continue to sell the game until people stop buying it. To fix these types of issues, there needs to be internal funding allotted for the development resources. 

Message 58 of 149 (551 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Tonight hackers are really having fun. Just crashing EVERY Server in EVERY game mode. ALL Servers are emty now.

Will EA please maybe do something about this? Please?

EDIT: Your progress towards medals is reset aswell when they crash your server. So it is impossible at the moment to make any progress.

Message 59 of 149 (516 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Pointi1978 I'm unable to complete my weekly medals because of the "server nuke" by hackers.

Not only did they crash operations servers, but they started expanding as they crash the other game modes servers without exception.

I can say that the game is in an unplayable state. This masterpiece is coming to its end, how sad this game has become now Frown
Message 60 of 149 (449 Views)