Re: Crashing operations servers every night

by gksvr1

Original Post

★★ Guide

At least I can say that despite some (ok well in almost every second game) "normal" wallhackers and aimbotters the heavy hackers have been quite silent the past 2 weeks. This are the speedhack+aimbot+invisibility+unlimited ammo+server crash hackers.

Message 71 of 149 (619 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Well, we talked too soon. They are having fun again this evening on the servers. Aimbot, invisibility, speedhack, make your client lag and they crash the server.

EA WAKE UP !!!

They are even mocking us with names something like (no its not the exact name because of forum rules) "IDoNotHack"

[Edit: Formatting changed to make the text the same size - ElliotLH]

Message 72 of 149 (579 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Pointi1978 I remember once that a cheater said in chat "Imagine being so poor that you can't afford cheats for 6 years old game".

We, as players, are reporting these cheaters, but we still see the SAME cheaters after days, weeks, or even months! EA should really do something about this issue.
Message 73 of 149 (559 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

You see those same cheaters because your player reports fall into a blackhole. You're wasting your time reporting even though the moderators here will tell you otherwise. The game isn't supported. They don't pay people to monitor cheat reports for an unsupported game. 

Message 74 of 149 (532 Views)

Operations Campaign Servers being crashed deliberately, losing our battlepacks.

★ Guide

Operations Campaigns - have you noticed how you start off with 20+ servers and by 6pm they are all crashed? 

Fix your stuff and refund us the lost Operations Battlepack XP everytime a hacker crashes one of your servers, oh, and ban the hackers that we report, is that too much to ask.

Based on my experience with this game's multiplayer experience, I am unlikely to EVER purchase another EA product.

Let me just remind you how this is supposed to work:

We play on Operations Campaigns and when completed, we usually get 10-25K xp, and when we get 25k xp on both sets of maps, we get an Operations Battlepack.

What actually happens:

When the server is crashed, we LOSE all XP, doesn't matter if we finished the first half (eg Galicia with our nails against blackboards) we lose it ALL.

Seriously FIX YOUR FRICKING NETCODE, BAN HACKERS, AND REFUND EVERYONE OF US THAT LOSES XP BECAUSE OF SERVER CRASHES.

Message 75 of 149 (544 Views)

Re: Operations Campaign Servers being crashed deliberately, losing our battlepac

★★★★★ Guide
@RomillyMacAran In addition to that, any progress made to the weekly medals challenges before the server crash will be lost.
Message 76 of 149 (522 Views)

Re: Operations Campaign Servers being crashed deliberately, losing our battlepac

★ Guide

I generally dont do medals on campaigns, but ouch. I didn't know that.

Message 77 of 149 (499 Views)

Hero

Hi @RomillyMacAran Just letting you know that I've merged your topic with an existing one about this issue.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator
Message 78 of 149 (485 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@ElliotLH thank you , 

b

u

m

p

Message 79 of 149 (464 Views)

★ Guide

Can we get a statement from EA about whether they are going to fix the bugs that allow cheaters to crash their servers at will? 

Just like to know whether I will bother with another EA product in the future. Certainly I will not be buying any Battlefield products.

Message 80 of 149 (430 Views)