Re: Crashing operations servers every night

by gksvr1

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Yes its very hard to make any progress towards your medals at the moment. They just started to nuke the servers again tonight.

EDIT: Just 2 Conquest servers left at the moment.

EDIT2: They are nuking the Community servers too (POWER, BoB) - arent those people paying (rentig) those servers?

Message 61 of 149 (1,197 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

It's ridiculous that this still hasn't been fixed. Even if the game isn't receiving frequent updates or new content anymore, it still has a gaping issue that should be addressed.

If you released a physical product that had a fatal flaw that resulted in it being unusable through no fault of the user, you would be expected to fix and/or replace the product. This really should apply to games (and specifically this issue). Valve fixed far less game breaking bugs in Half Life 1 and 2 over 15 years after those games were released, so requesting that a large company fix a serious exploit in one of their games isn't much to ask.

Image posted by someone else in this thread a while ago - if you are going to remove it then at least have the decency to acknowledge that this is happening and tag a DICE employee to ask them what they are doing to fix it.

*snip*

EDIT: Spelling.

(CM: edited to remove image displaying inappropriate dialogue. If it breaks the rules in-game, it breaks the rules on Answers HQ. Please ensure images, links and clips are forum appropriate.)

Message 62 of 149 (1,143 Views)

★★ Guide

And another night hackers having fun crashing the servers. No progress possible. You loose everything on "connection lost"

So much fun.

Message 63 of 149 (1,079 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Lanna well Lanna ... we wouldn't need to post screenshots from that ppl if the reported player would get banned .... ^^

just saying

Message 64 of 149 (1,026 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Durch8ruchM Even if that player gets banned, he can still create a new account and continue nuking servers like nothing happened to him.

I asked him how long he has been nuking servers and this is his answer:

Names are hidden to protect the privacy

A whole year of crashing servers and he is still not banned. This man isn't afraid to get his account banned.

Message 65 of 149 (976 Views)

Servercrashers

★★★★★ Expert

Servercrashers are active right now on european and north american servers.

Crashing one server after another.

That's really frustrating.

I wish there was a fix for this.

Message 66 of 149 (930 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@gksvr1 yeah i am aware of that fact ^^  
but it seems that this account is banned now 

no activity in past 20 Days,,,,   

i have seen him with an new account days ago and ask him to log into his other account to check if he got banned. 

^^ he agree to do it, went offline ... but never comes up again with that nickname. 

it may doesnt cure the problem itself but it shows that it need atleast 7 pages of complains on ea`s forum & >5 Months until he got banned. 

about new account ...  indeed,  if i remind correct ea has some offer for 80 cent per month "test period"  to create an EA Play bla bla ... 
this isnt a barrier for someone who want to hurt other players and there experience to play the game

CM Edit: Link removed, don't name and shame. 

Message 67 of 149 (879 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Banning this player will not solve the problem. They'll just create a new account. Chances are they have multiple accounts.

Message 68 of 149 (850 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@Durch8ruchM, Good to hear that his account is finally banned! I checked his other accounts as well and some of them seem to be banned.

The last activity of his accounts are:

X: 27/8/2022 - Possibly banned.

X: 10/8/2022 - Possibly banned.

X: 27/8/2022 - Possibly banned.

X: 28/7/2022 - almost 2 months ago, I assume it's banned.

X: 23/9/2022 - I saw him today.

X: 22/9/2022 - That was a stolen account, the original owner recovered it from the hacker.

The letter X is a placeholder to follow AHQ forum rules.

I wonder how many accounts are missing from the list... Wondering

@-Antares65z-, He does actually has many accounts and I saved some of them in my list. The list is still not complete because he has other accounts that I haven't seen.

I have a video of him typing in chat that he is going to nuke the server and he actually did it, I already sent the video via DM to @EA_Leeuw as evidence.

[CM - Edited, please don't have partial names listed. We'd like to avoid any possibility of starting a witch hunt here, thank you for passing along your video via DM and reporting.]

Message 69 of 149 (833 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@gksvr1  a small step for a troll, a giant leap for Trollkind..... 

Message 70 of 149 (817 Views)