Re: Crashing operations servers every night

by gksvr1

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

And every * night again 

5 minutes ago: 

BF1 Server crasher - crashed server.jpg

And he will doing it now for hours... as yesterday, every day.,... and will do tomorrow...  

Message 41 of 149 (1,170 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
Hey @Wildsau667,

I don't think they would do anything about these server crashers. The best advice I can give you is to avoid playing in the middle of the night because I usually see them nuking servers at that time. As for me, I play operations at 5pm KSA time because there are many operations servers and I have plenty of time to play operations campaign to get the battlepacks I want.
Message 42 of 149 (1,156 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Avoid him (them) is not the solution.

EA runs these servers, not that wannabe! 

So EA should have control over the servers, and not any freaks! 

Don't you agree?

Message 43 of 149 (1,085 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
I totally agree with you, but for now it's a good idea to avoid those server crashers until EA fix the problem.
Message 44 of 149 (1,069 Views)

★★ Guide

Oh nice, I just bought premium yesterday and wonder why every server I connect to (playing normal conquest) ist crashing in the middle of the round....

First EA kills of BFV by doing nothing, and now BF1 aswell... you really want us to buy BF2042? Guess what, I WONT!

Message 45 of 149 (973 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Pointi1978 wrote:

Oh nice, I just bought premium yesterday and wonder why every server I connect to (playing normal conquest) ist crashing in the middle of the round....

First EA kills of BFV by doing nothing, and now BF1 aswell... you really want us to buy BF2042? Guess what, I WONT!

Totally agree with you. I said this months ago, but if they can’t maintain games like BF1, especially the hackers and cheaters (and the companion app being totally given up on!) then I have no interest in 2042 and wouldn’t  buy it. I’ve also opted out of Pro Play as my own personal form of protest. 

Message 46 of 149 (959 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I am curious if they even read this forum here as you can only find it with google and not the site navigation on top lol

EDIT: NVM, you have to select english as your language then you can find it... 

Message 47 of 149 (942 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

"...until EA fix the problem."   Clock

This guy is crashing the servers since a year!!!  

If someone can figure out at which day it is really a year, how about a special anniversary dog tag or something? Cake

Message 48 of 149 (790 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

EA DO SOMETHING!!!

If the hacker is on the loosing team he will just crash the server and no one gets anything except a lot of time OF OUR LIFE WASTED FOR NOTHING!

What a joyful evening of playing Battlefield.

1st try of Operations, got in a team 5 minutes to the end of the match, we won because of a hacker humiliating the enemy team.

2nd game we lost the first round, on the second round "you have been disconnected"

3rd game we also lost the first round, and on the second try guess what after 10 minutes in... "you have been disconnected"

and after that I am only thrown into games with 3 or 4 players.... yeah, so much fun...

EDIT: Oh, in the 4th game the hacker started to type in chat. He would be nice and as this was the last operations EU Server alive he will not crash it.

I started to talk with him (and other people started to, he was already well recognized by the community).

Then somehow he wanted to help me as i by then already was really p.. upset about the last hours... he said he would help me get points faster in the game, and spot enemies for me... suddenly my soldier started to autospot enemies by himself...

Of course this is not really fair game, so i did not respawn after i died and left the server... but how in gods name, HOW CAN EA DO NOT CARE ABOUT THIS ?!?!?

Message 49 of 149 (678 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@EA_Blueberry @EA_QueenBee @EA_Atic @Straatford87 EA do something about this issue please!

Reporting the hacker won't change anything, I do NOT mean that he won't get banned or the reporting is useless. If his account get banned, he can easily create new account and continue crashing servers like he didn't get banned at all.

The hacker is still crashing operations servers till this day EVERY * NIGHT!!!! We can NOT find any active operations server, but we only see empty servers. This is getting out of control, it is LITERALLY so hard to farm operations battlepack nowadays.

Please please please fix what allows the hacker to crash servers in the first place, that way he will not be able to crash servers in the future.

(I'm sorry for the bad audio quality, I don't know what caused it to be this bad. I edited the video to make sure it follows AHQ rules & guidelines.)

In the game chat, the hacker said "FINAL FLASHHHHHH" indicating that he is going to crash the server and he actually did it, after the error message pops up, you can see that there were 4 operations servers. That means that he already started crashing operations servers and he is going to crash the last few remaining servers until there are no servers left.

Message 50 of 149 (633 Views)