Re: Crashing operations servers every night

by EA_Leeuw

Original Post

Crashing operations servers every night

★★★ Novice

Some guy is crashing every operation server every night. I think it`s one of the guys from one private server.

He literally goes from server to server chats a bit on how no one can stop him, then crashes the server and then moves to another.

Message 1 of 149 (5,732 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @TheGunSelena1,

Hmm, that sounds odd.

Is it maybe possible for you to record a video of this happening and DM me a link (YT maybe?) to that video with some details of what exactly is happening? I can then pass it on to the teams to take a look into it.

I would also recommend reporting any suspicious behaviour that you're seeing on the Battlefield: https://help.ea.com/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/.

EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 2 of 149 (5,678 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Leeuw Did you just remove my reply along with the evidence without even letting me know? Guess I shouldn't bother to help out next time...
Message 3 of 149 (5,538 Views)

Community Manager
@lefiath-cz

Yes, a reply was removed as it was violating the forum rules for naming and shaming. Please use the in game reporting features to report players you suspect are cheating or using exploits to servers.

Please read the forum rules here:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#dos-donts
Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 149 (5,522 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA ppl, this has been going on for months now. some dude has complete power over the servers and shuts them down at their will. every single day. usually afternoon primetime. unfortunately it seem like theres always just another account for them to use because the crashes will stop for a cpl days sometimes and then its right back to it. 

Message 5 of 149 (5,481 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @lefiath-cz,

Public posts with links that contain stuff like this will indeed be removed because they are in violation of the AHQ forum rules, and the posters will be sent a message as to why their post(s) have been removed.

I specifically asked in the thread to send me a DM (Direct Message), no public post, with more information and a possible video(s) of what exactly is happening, to avoid this situation of having to remove posts.

EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 6 of 149 (5,447 Views)

★★ Apprentice

He is still crashing the servers, Every day.

I reported him several times, in EA Help with screenshots where he is saying in chat that he will "nuke" the server.

I guess he was banned sometimes, but as he said in game-chat, he then just buys a new account for some cents.

Tonight (15minutes ago) he even started to crash the conquest servers.

Message 7 of 149 (5,329 Views)

★★★ Guide

You have to wonder what is wrong with someone like that. I know we shouldn’t make light of those with mental illness, so you can only pity someone who does this and be thankful you’re not suffering with the same unfortunate affliction.

Message 8 of 149 (5,310 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Is it really impossible to get rid of him?

I mean... oldest screenshot i have cought him in chat before crashing the server is December 2021.

So he is doing this for at least 7 month !!!   EVERY DAY!

EA, serious!?!?  

Message 9 of 149 (5,268 Views)

★★ Apprentice

screenshot of all operations servers atm ... EU and US, no filters - right now, about half an hour after the server crasher guy showed up.

Message 10 of 149 (5,231 Views)