Re: Console has advantage in these types of adventures

by x--Fusi--x

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Console has advantage in these types of adventures

★ Guide

I play on PC as of late. I have lost count how many times I hit wrong key to die, how many times I meant to crouch and I stand up and die, how many times I meant to switch to a weapon or back from syringe and I die, how many times a finger slip I die. At least a few deaths every match are from awkwardness in PC keys. Because of the action and necessity of watching the screen intensely -- PC has it's drawbacks for this type of gaming adventure.

Console definitely has advantage in games like this.

your thoughts?

Message 1 of 4 (507 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero
@2042onthemove On one hand I agree, but on the other I'm constantly pressing the wrong button haha. Either that or I accidentally touch one of the paddles on my controller without realising (I've bailed from planes a few times after my little finger rested on the paddle).

That is 100% on me being cack-handed though 😆

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (495 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@2042onthemove On one hand I agree, but on the other I'm constantly pressing the wrong button haha. Either that or I accidentally touch one of the paddles on my controller without realising (I've bailed from planes a few times after my little finger rested on the paddle).

That is 100% on me being cack-handed though 😆

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 4 (496 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@2042onthemove for
try to use a joystick instead of the mouse and the keyboard its match better.
i have pc & ps4.
I prefer ps4 for (joystick + less cheaters).
Message 3 of 4 (477 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@2042onthemove As always, practice makes perfect. When you get used to the mouse + keyboard, you will already noticed the advantages such as speed and precision.
Message 4 of 4 (470 Views)