Re: Connection to EA online timed out. Your network bandwidth and/or network lat

by wolf_guru

Original Post

Re: Connection to EA online timed out. Your network bandwidth and/or network lat

★★★ Newbie

I am with everyone else here,
tried every possible solution to increase bandwidth and to no avail do i see any improvement.
EA fix YOUR problem, I and others didn't pay full price for a game only being able to play it for a few months due to your incompetence. 

Message 21 of 87 (7,682 Views)

★★ Novice

Connection to EA online timed out. Your network bandwidth and/or network latency may not meet the requirements for this game

having this issue also ..very frustrating I have more than enough

Message 22 of 87 (7,659 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem, keep getting disconnected. Was fine 2 days ago.

Message 23 of 87 (7,638 Views)

★★★ Novice

So I take it there is still no fix for this? I've barely had a game in 3 weeks and it is becoming so annoying. I've bought every battlefield game since 1942 (except heroes) and don't remember having any connection problems that lasted more than 10 minutes, let alone more than 3 weeks. Makes it even more annoying when you can that there are around 10 full servers and I still keep getting some lame bandwidth warning. Btw, this is on pc, and yes I've done the whole list of snake oil in the connection trouble shooter. Hopefully it is fixed by the time I finish Farcry 5 or I'll have to go back to cod... 

Message 24 of 87 (7,559 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I am in the club 2nd day now. Non Stop this problem cant play.

Message 25 of 87 (7,290 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Please check your servers instead of pushing the issue back. There are simply many of us who are facing this issue, so general remedies like restart your PC and connect a cable can simply not be the reason for all the guys facing the same issue.

Message 26 of 87 (7,277 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here.

There is nothing wrong with my 100mbit connection or my PC.

Hope this gets fixed soon

Message 27 of 87 (7,267 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Same problem here on a wired 380mbit connection.

No issues with Steam games!

Message 28 of 87 (7,263 Views)

★★★ Novice

same proble here for a week now! , rubberband random and kick out / network latency blah blah . 12 to 13Mpbs connection. so sick of it....

Message 29 of 87 (7,212 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Same problem for me. Definitely not my connection. Been unable to play for a week now.
Message 30 of 87 (7,203 Views)