Betreff: Community servers under attack

by OskooI_007

Original Post

Re: Community servers under attack

★★★ Apprentice

if only you paid money for those servers you deserve help... Oh what am i saying... you are paying a lot for renting them! Shame on you dice/EA!

Message 141 of 235 (909 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@JRMBelgiumTwitch Well said. I'm switching to PlayStation 5 but someone might figure out how to crash those servers too.
Message 142 of 235 (900 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Hey @EA_Atic , 

Good that you are still alive.

How come that you guys are aware of the issue for over 2 months and nothing has happened yet? Even though the game is already  5 years old, is it really necessary to let the game die just because you guys are to lazy to do something?

After investigating this issue over 2 months, you still have nothing to share? I mean probably record the server called "[AMG] AllianceMultiGaming #1 All Maps - discord.gg/GSPPhbe" or "[AMG] AllianceMultiGaming #2 Vanilla Maps - discord.gg/GSPPhbe" for ONLY 1 day and you will see how often it crashes and probably find out why it crashes. I was told that hackers only need to join spectator mode to crash a server. Or use a bug like the flamethrower one to crash. (This bug exists even for i think a few years now lmao).

The problem is that you guys seem to be way to lazy to really investigate this problem. You rather focus on the next BF game, which is totally fine IF the next game is the BEST game you ever made. IF not, i think the BF franchise is pretty much dead because you either have a horrible anti cheat system or the RSP is garbage like in BFV or 1. Why don't you guys pay a company to make you guys a good RSP? Is it that hard?
Anyway, i noticed i lost the actual topic. PLEASE do something about those crashes. If you guys don't do anything, you will let the hackers kill your game, which you guys developed...

Message 143 of 235 (877 Views)

★★ Novice
Thanks @JRMBelgiumTwitch for exactly pointing out the situation. So many of us bring in effort seeding the servers are leased by the communities, within a few seconds all this effort is gone, the servers are crashed and we need to start seeding our servers again. The community is bringing in so much passion into their Battlefield servers and via this also a lot of good reputation about the whole Battlefield games and it seems that EA doesn't want to give anything back to their community. It just seems they only want people buying their games and then they don't want to take any further responsibilities after they released. That is really sad because this kind of behavior is also going to destroy the reputation of future Battlefield releases.
Message 144 of 235 (784 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@JRMBelgiumTwitch Strange post, I think you're mistaking me for EA Standard smile. I only wrote that it is not a conspiracy of EA. And in your novel, which you start with my name, you confirm my statements.
Message 145 of 235 (753 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you for pointing this issue out, EA/Dice it's your turn, do something! 

Message 146 of 235 (690 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

+1 for getting this fixed ASAP.

I love coming back to this game from time to time, but this is not cool

(We understand you are frustrated but do mind the language. Thank you!)

Message 147 of 235 (674 Views)

★★★ Novice

if EA won't supply support to it's players  then why don't just shut down all BF1 servers? 

if i'm a customer from EA's POV, i want my game in fit. 

Message 148 of 235 (660 Views)

★★ Novice

Can confirm, this is a real issue with the [Saltygamers] servers. 1st server I joined was fine, got up to get dinner and then came back to join a different one... wasn't in the server for more than 5 minutes and it kicks me then gives a message "Unable to connect to server Error code: 1". Game wouldn't go back to the main menu so I had to Alt+F4 out.

This is a major concern for customers and community members hosting rented servers from EA, immediate action is going to be needed or else there could be grounds for Litigation (since the servers are owned by EA and it is their responsibility for maintaining them & keeping them running for customers to rent them and operate lobbies with them).

Message 149 of 235 (651 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

First attack of today

AMG2

10:13AM

Message 150 of 235 (625 Views)