Class ranking glitch in Battlefield 1

by FRONTLINEFOX20

Original Post

Class ranking glitch in Battlefield 1

★★★ Newbie

So I just spent a long time grinding the pilot class to rank up to Pilot rank 10 so I could unlock the M1911 with the stock and extended magazine. I kept checking how close I was getting and then in my last game a few minutes ago I reached rank 10 and unlocked the gun. It showed that I had at the top of my screen. But then the game ended and it said I’d reached rank 5 which was completely wrong. It reached rank 10 and then it threw me back to rank 5 and locked the gun again. Is there any way to fix this or am I just screwed and have to grind it all over again? 

Message 1 of 4 (578 Views)

Re: Class ranking glitch in Battlefield 1

★★★★★ Guide
@FRONTLINEFOX20 Hey, can you play a few matches if you haven't already? It should come back on its own if you just play as normal.
Message 2 of 4 (539 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have but it’s not back yet. I’ll keep playing though. After I posted the original I also got a cool skin out of a battlepack for one of my favorite medic rifles and it just upped and vanished. I didn’t scrap it. Hopefully it all comes back though. 

Message 3 of 4 (507 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

If the issue isn't fixed after playing some matches, then contact EA support. Here are simple steps on how to contact EA support:

1. Click on this link: EA Help - Battlefield 1.
  2. Choose your platform PC iconPC / PS4 icon / Steam icon / Xbox One icon).

3. Select Technical support as topic.

EA Help - Technical support

4. Select Game progress issues.

EA Help - Game progress issues

5. Select the type of game progress problem (Rank progress / Class Rank progress / Assignment progress).

6. Click on Select contact option.

7. Fill in the details and wait for a response, it may take 72 hours to get a response.

There is a different way to contact EA support like EA Help's official Twitter account for example.

Message 4 of 4 (496 Views)