Can't unlock Battlefield Insider Dog Tag

by grape_lad

Original Post

Can't unlock Battlefield Insider Dog Tag

★ Apprentice

Hello, I just wanted to post about an issue I am having with unlocking the "Battlefield Insider" dog tag (the golden pigeon one). As far as I can tell, all you need to do to unlock the dog tag is to become a battlefield insider, which I am certain I have done, yet I have not received the dog tag. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Message 1 of 7 (574 Views)

Re: Can't unlock Battlefield Insider Dog Tag

@grape_lad

This is already a while back as it should have been fixed that people got it unlocked.

If you're sure you should have it since a while but still miss it, please reach out to the EA Support here: https://help.ea.com/en/

They should be able to help out with missing content, we here in this Forum are sadly not able to help with stuff like that.

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 2 of 7 (556 Views)

★ Apprentice

Okay, thanks! I'll give it some time then i'll connect support if I still don't receive it.

Message 3 of 7 (545 Views)

@grape_lad This dogtag is acquired when the game is on sale, and it is not sure whether it can get it yet. You can ask the EA customer to learn about its acquisition time

Message 4 of 7 (521 Views)

★ Apprentice

@Its_Travis_199

So, I contacted customer support and told them about my issue, and basically all they said was that it's a known bug and that there is really nothing they can do until the dev team fixes it. Frown Thanks for the suggestion though!

Message 5 of 7 (496 Views)

@grape_lad

Sad to hear that man. Frown

Just wondering cause it's ages ago as this seems to be fixed for everyone. So i thought they should be able to grant you the Tag now.

Anyways, we in the forum sadly don't have any power to unlock you stuff. Sry.

Ps: If there is no other way to fix that, i would advise you to try to contact the Support again a couple times.
Cause i had something like you with an other Tag, first a few Support people told me they can't help, but then i had contact with one guy who just said "sure, give me a couple min." and after around 5 min. it was unlocked.

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 6 of 7 (493 Views)

★ Apprentice

@Its_Travis_199

Alright, thanks for the suggestion, I'll try to contact support a few more times.

Message 7 of 7 (480 Views)