Bring Community Missions back!

by Ustasha-SRB

Original Post

Re: Bring Community Missions back!

★★★ Newbie

I'm only in for it and I really hope they will bring them back,as I bought the game only 1 month ago and missed basically everything.

Message 11 of 79 (1,146 Views)

★ Guide

Keeping thread up. DICE bring back Community Missions, we dont want new content, just to get existing content that we missed like Arditti Dagger and Coupe Coupe Machette.

Message 12 of 79 (1,078 Views)

★ Guide

Keeping thread up. Also regarding this week`s rotation, why not Blood and Sand campaign?

Message 13 of 79 (1,022 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Please bring back the community missions or make exchange scraps for arditi dagger, coupe coupe and ararebo.

Message 14 of 79 (891 Views)

EA DICE Team
Feedback has been sent on the team regarding community missions. Standard smile

/Atic
Message 15 of 79 (839 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Atic Oh dear God, i didnt expect this so soon. Hopefully you have read my second thread "A Letter to DICE and Battlefield 1 players" that i made just few days back. There is more information in form of players requests there in details. I think all players are excited very much to hear this, i cant wait i hope for the best and will be prepared for the worst i guess. Greetings from Serbia! :D
Message 16 of 79 (808 Views)

★★ Guide

@flipcake about 1.5 years ago...jaquab jamal(exchange manager at the time)  activated a community mission,it showed up as on but it would not track,he said they were working on figuring out why but nothing came of it,obviously.i guess the remaining team doesn't know how to "fix" it sadly.

Message 17 of 79 (789 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Hope the team could try solving it. The community missions are grreat and I think it is not quite difficult to solve, obviously easiler than bugs in 2042.

Message 18 of 79 (739 Views)

★ Guide

Keeping thread up, thats it. For everyone chekcing out, feedback has been sent to DICE by Community Manager.

Message 19 of 79 (703 Views)

★ Expert

Community Manager EA DICE for bf1 after Jaqub Ajmal?

Straatford87

b3.jpg

Message 20 of 79 (687 Views)