Re: Bring Community Missions back!

by Ustasha-SRB

Original Post

★★★ Guide

What platform are you on?

Also, there is an entire discord dedicated to this.

Personally, it took me 6 hours and I'm happy I worked through it, it was fun. To do it yourself, just watch a few Jack Frags videos and have audacity on your PC, and a way to view the spreadsheet for the Soisson lights.

That being said, I highly doubt they will give it away in a community mission.

Message 71 of 79 (860 Views)

Hero
@x7THCAL The people in the BFEE Discord group should be able to help you with unlocking the Peacekeeper.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 72 of 79 (856 Views)

★★★ Guide

Deciphering the Morse code using Audacity is very satisfying and quite fun once you get the knack of it.

The Soissons lights I sucked at and couldn’t get it to work at all. Tried for ages and then I did the equivalent of rage quitting without actually quitting and just went around randomly turning lights on and off and within about 2 minutes totally fluked it.

Message 73 of 79 (844 Views)

★★★ Guide

One thing that is totally frustrating though, you can guarantee that even when you find a server with no one on it to do the Peacekeeper tasks, there will inevitably be at least one occasion where someone spawns and kills you mid-task. Happened to me on the Albion lighthouse task and they killed me multiple times even though in chat I said I was doing the challenge.

Message 74 of 79 (839 Views)

Hero

@KBAYSTSB wrote:

Deciphering the Morse code using Audacity is very satisfying and quite fun once you get the knack of it.

The Soissons lights I sucked at and couldn’t get it to work at all. Tried for ages and then I did the equivalent of rage quitting without actually quitting and just went around randomly turning lights on and off and within about 2 minutes totally fluked it.

@KBAYSTSB Almost gave up on that one myself as it was so tough.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 75 of 79 (821 Views)

★ Guide

And im back! DICE we are not giving up. Give us freaking Arditti Dagger and Coupe Coupe Machette with other weapons or just give us Community Missions back. We arent forgeting, nor are we giving up asking for this.

French Machine Gun Company in AA Action.

ww1.jpg

Message 76 of 79 (730 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

LET  Arditti Dagger and Coupe Coupe Machette BACK!!!

Message 77 of 79 (620 Views)

★ Guide

PLEASEE LET  Arditti Dagger and Coupe Coupe Machette BACK!!!

Message 78 of 79 (532 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Ustasha-SRB wrote:

I know there were already many posts about this. However im making this one to show that myself and many others are vocal and urge EA/DICE to bring them back since Battlefield 1 is very much active across all regions every day. We are not asking for new content, its just to bring community missions back for those who missed them and didnt unlock weapons and dog tags etc. Please support this, thank you!

Yes please bring them back.

Message 79 of 79 (305 Views)