Re: Bring Community Missions back!

by Mo3tazibrahim

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Atic Are there any news yet Mr.? I noticed that there are 2042 advertisements on the game interface of BF1 today.Since you can implant 2042 ads in BF1, why not rejoin BF1's Community Missions?Is the work difficult? 

Message 61 of 79 (568 Views)

EA DICE Team
@OKITA-OJYOSAN, its a bit more complex then a flip of a switch, currently as far I am aware there is no plans to add community mission back to Battlefield 1 but keep the feedback going for community missions to bee added and keep it constructive.

/Atic
Message 62 of 79 (528 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Atic This game has stopped updating. Battlefield V has a complete version. Why doesn't battlefield 1?
Message 63 of 79 (507 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Jofez16 hey bro
you know if i was EA CEO i would hire you immediately "because you love the game" lol
Message 64 of 79 (492 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@OKITA-OJYOSAN sometimes i feel that if they support bf1 all the players will turn from the other bf games to bf1
Message 65 of 79 (494 Views)

★ Guide

God bless you man! Thank you for encouraging community to keep this going. We will be vocal, but constructive trough this. Thank you a lot. You are a great Community Manager, thank you for your service! :D

Message 66 of 79 (460 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

WE WANNNA IT BACK!

Message 67 of 79 (418 Views)

★★★ Guide

Thread bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 68 of 79 (367 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

up 

Message 69 of 79 (326 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Can you make a community mssion for, something like? IDK? Maybe the Peacekeeper? Please?.. I want it so badly but I'm a old cowboy TechNot and everyone hates me, refuses to help me get the only thing I want before I am redployed soon to finish my daughters BF1 cavalry movie and then I promise NObuddy_NOwhere will have to deal with all the hated, hunted and most deadly HorZes of m different me's again, I posted a couple clips for you Mot. on my profile I was hoping you would see and nothing about the secret glitchesI i won't expose those. please help me
Message 70 of 79 (301 Views)