Re: Bring Community Missions back!

by Ustasha-SRB

Original Post

Bring Community Missions back!

★ Guide

I know there were already many posts about this. However im making this one to show that myself and many others are vocal and urge EA/DICE to bring them back since Battlefield 1 is very much active across all regions every day. We are not asking for new content, its just to bring community missions back for those who missed them and didnt unlock weapons and dog tags etc. Please support this, thank you!

Message 1 of 79 (4,115 Views)

★ Guide

Agree, please bring the missions back

Message 2 of 79 (4,082 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

Thread still up, hope people see it. Godspeed.

Message 3 of 79 (4,039 Views)

Coupe Coupe Machette

★ Guide

Related to my previous thread. Please bring community missions back. Its not new content its just in game rewards. I know people want them back, but are just discouraged to speak up because moderators always just try to shut the conversation about this. Im not trying to spam, i just want to see community missions back to get what i missed and others too. I know EA and DICE can do it, dont be lazy please, its not new content.

Message 4 of 79 (3,972 Views)

Re: Coupe Coupe Machette

Hero
@Ustasha-SRB I've merged your recent topic with your earlier one, simply because they've about the same topic.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator
Message 5 of 79 (3,946 Views)

Re: Coupe Coupe Machette

★ Guide

Alright, thank you! If it is not a problem, would you do something to bring this thread more attention for people. It gets lost because of connection and scrap exchange threads. Thank you again in advance :D

Message 6 of 79 (3,929 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I'm all for bringing the community missions back for new players who missed the opportunity. You're still selling the game to new buyers so having content permanently locked seems quite strange. Pre-order bonuses and the like are one thing but items like the Arditi Dagger and the Coupe Coupe which are available as possible unlocks in the game menu should be unlockable, why show them otherwise?

Bring back community missons or rename them to communit-omissions!

Message 7 of 79 (3,910 Views)

★ Guide

Yes exactly, thank you for keeping thread alive. I have hope this can work out if we are vocal enough.

Message 8 of 79 (3,880 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Bring back the old staffs. We need recycle of what you released before not new.

Message 9 of 79 (3,811 Views)

★ Guide

Thanks for keeping thread alive. Yes, we dont want new content, just bring back and give us existing stuff, we payed for the game, we want what we payed for.

Message 10 of 79 (3,800 Views)