Re: Battlefield1 VCRUNTİME140.DLL AND MSVCP140.DLL ERROR

by EA_Leeuw

Original Post

Battlefield1 VCRUNTİME140.DLL AND MSVCP140.DLL ERROR

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Lets start from beginnig. i bought game and downloaded.When i try to play getting VCRUNTİME140.DLL and MSVCP140.DLL Error. i tried to find battlefield1.exe in steam library and i find 2 thing.one of named as bf1 other bf1Trial. When i click both i got this error too : " target=_blank target=_blank0xc00007b ". i created logfile by using ProcessMonitor. Here is the link: *snip* Please help.(Btw i downloaded Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2013 too)

CM edit: removed link to protect privacy.

Message 1 of 4 (1,253 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@dogan-karabacak It is possible that you have some missing and/or corrupted files. Try to verify integrity of game files, this should fix any missing and/or corrupted files.

Steps on how to verify integrity of game files on Steam:

1. Load Steam.
  2. From the Library section, right-click on Battlefield 1 and select Properties from the menu.
  3. Select the Local files tab and click Verify integrity of game files...

Steam will verify the game's files. This process may take several minutes.

Message 2 of 4 (1,237 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

The MSCVP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll files are included in the Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable.

Please restart the computer after uninstalling every version of Microsoft Visual C++ from 2015 to 2019 from the Control Panel.

Download VCRUNTIME140.DLL or VCRUNTIME140 1.DLL from the *snip* website (whichever is missing on your computer).
Select the 32-bit or 64-bit version that is best for your operating system, then download it. Remember that many apps on 64-bit platforms could still be 32-bit versions. You must select the correct version of the.dll file to avoid encountering the 0xc000007b  issue.

Hope this was helpful. Sometimes you need to apply other fix methods for the VCRUNTIME140.DLL error

CM edit: removed link to potentially dangerous website.

Message 3 of 4 (1,066 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @dogan-karabacak

This is indeed a common issue on systems that do not have a (or the correct) VC++ runtime package installed.

Please do not click on links to websites where they advertise that you can download standalone .dll files.

We have a dedicated website ourselves for this issue: https://help.ea.com/en/help/origin/origin/your-vc-runtime-package-has-not-installed-correctly-error-....

Hope this helps.

EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 4 of 4 (1,004 Views)