Battlefield 1 won't launch

by TRAPNATHAN

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 1 won't launch

★★ Novice

I never had this kind of problem, but this week I haven't been able to launch the game. I click 'play' in origin, I wait for a couple of seconds and then the button becomes clickable again, without the game ever launching.

I've tried about every solution I was able to find online, but still haven't been able to fix the problem. I thought the most recent windows 10 update might be the problem, but I tried rolling it back and that didn't work. I recently claimed the new DLC (In the name of the tsar) so that might be the problem.

Specs:

Windows 10 64 bit

Intel i7 6700HQ @2.6GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 965M

8 GB RAM

Message 1 of 4 (17,905 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield 1 won't launch

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hello,

I have seen multiple players now with the same issue. Please refer to this thread and do the steps: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/battlefield-1-not-launching-pc/m-p/6819514#M30250

Does it work?

With kind regards,

Timmie.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (17,902 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hello,

I have seen multiple players now with the same issue. Please refer to this thread and do the steps: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/battlefield-1-not-launching-pc/m-p/6819514#M30250

Does it work?

With kind regards,

Timmie.

Message 2 of 4 (17,903 Views)

★ Novice

still not working. bought the game and trying to launch the game for hours

Message 3 of 4 (7,256 Views)

★ Novice

Been trying to start BF1 from the desktop and the EA app for a couple of days now, failing. After that uninstalled it and made attempts to re-download and install. Cleaning caches and what not. None of this has been successful. The download never starts, its just like the game isn´t there. Ghosting me, like.

Message 4 of 4 (7,222 Views)