Re: Battlefield 1 unplayable because of cheater

by Mastahzer

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 1 unplayable because of cheater

★★★ Newbie

Hey, a few weeks ago, i started playing Battlefield 1 again and i have noticed, that in almost every game i play, there is a cheater using aimbot or a few other cheats.

The reportsystem is just *, i have seen the same cheater multiple times in weeks and they still didn't get banned. Like WTF?! Is EA not caring about the community enough because the game was released like 4 years ago or why?

I wish there would be an easier way to report hackers ingame.

Message 1 of 6 (3,580 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero
Hey @battlesheep1942 This isn't really a topic we can help with on AHQ. All we can really do is recommend you report people you suspect of cheating, as you've been doing, using the guide below:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (3,563 Views)

All Replies

Hero
Hey @battlesheep1942 This isn't really a topic we can help with on AHQ. All we can really do is recommend you report people you suspect of cheating, as you've been doing, using the guide below:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 6 (3,564 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

We always report , but nothing is done , i guess EA totally don't care because the game is not "competitive" , but it's absolutelly unplayable , reporting guys with 120 - 0 with only headshots using vehicle's weapons  is not enough it seems.

Look at this guy : Snip

So if u have a contact in EA Staff, tell him to play and just see , guys are cheating and they don't hide , they troll us in the chat , they feel so safe , they say "yeah report , I don't care"

I twitted to BF , send messages , but nothing new , still so many cheaters.

It's a real issue , don't tell us "just go here and send a report" , what do u think we are doing ? srsly man ...

CM Edit: Don't Name and Shame. 

Message 3 of 6 (3,499 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I just quit because of aimbot user who completely wrecked the result.  Our team was winning 550 to 300 in achi baba and lost 1000-700.  Aimbot user with wex in achi baba is nearly impossible to find and kill.  Totally ruined it for me so I'm not going to play anymore tonight (only played half a conquest game).

Oh, and for some reason I can't report the user even though my game settings allow it.  So basically there's nothing I can do other than complain in this forum, which doesn't do anything but provide a way to vent.

Message 4 of 6 (3,318 Views)

★ Pro

Past weekend been another 'field day', so many we're all out in full force again, it's unbelievable!

This has to stop with the upcoming Battlefield title... EA has to pull the Zero-tolerance card on them; corrall them to together and force them to play against eachother. Party hatTongue out Though to do this something has to been done with the Anti-cheat system 'cause right now it doesn't seem effective and up to par.

Message 5 of 6 (3,278 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey folks, as was pointed out above there isn't a huge amount we can do here on Answers HQ for this, however @ElliotLH was kind enought to provide a link to where you can report suspected cheating players. 

As there is nothing further we can do here on AHQ I will be closing this thread.

Rtas.png

Message 6 of 6 (3,248 Views)