Battlefield 1 servers!!!

by MrSlip310

Original Post

Battlefield 1 servers!!!

★★★★★ Novice

Is it just me or is this issue so annoying to still be having this issue now! I never had an issue before but now it’s so annoying to lose the connection right in the middle of the game! Then EA’s “help” area is complete trash! Offers no real help and just gives you the run around. EA needs to  be held accountable for this! Especially when you consider how much they charge for a game only to have bad service!!!

Message 1 of 10 (842 Views)

Re: Battlefield 1 servers!!!

★★★★★ Apprentice

Momentary disruptions in your internet service could cause you to lose connection to the server.  Are you using wifi?  I don't experience any problems with disconnects. 

Message 2 of 10 (810 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have a hardwire connection and I have no issues at all with anything else besides these weak EA servers. When I try to get help all I get is tabs that don’t even address the issue. EA is lazy and getting worse 

Message 3 of 10 (694 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey, @MrSlip310  have you tried our connective guide and see if that helps? 

Let us know what you tried.

/Atic 

Message 4 of 10 (603 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yes I have tried all of that and nothing works 

Message 5 of 10 (591 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

So you blame the game instead of the broadband service you're using?  I don't see anyone else here complaining much about server disconnects. 

Message 6 of 10 (563 Views)

★★★ Novice

Also getting disconnects on most rounds over the last few weeks, some servers noticeably worse than others with repeated disconnects 10-15 seconds after joining the same server 3-4 times.

Nothing has changed in my setup. 

No issue on any other games I play online so as such this game likely has an issue and who ever is running the servers should be made aware of this.

Hit reg is shocking too and tbh they didn't ever finish the game before moving on so no wonder issue reporting falls on deaf ears.

Message 7 of 10 (543 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Then you’re not looking hard enough, there’s more than just a few people having this issue, and no I don’t blame my service provider because this game is the only one I have issues with, constantly losing connection to EA servers. Everything else including streaming services runs smooth and o have never had an issue. Even while running multiple apps at the same time.

Message 8 of 10 (508 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Atic These connection issues are getting worse! Wtf! Even just in the menus it disconnects! It’s insanely annoying!!! Or are you guys just that bad at your jobs at this point that everything you touch gets worse!? 

Message 9 of 10 (381 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Just want to point out that there is a hacker going around crashing servers every day, even hired servers.
That hacker used to first cheat blatantly (zooming around the map like The Flash with aim-bot kills over 200 in the match), then anounces that he is going to "end it" that "sandman" has come (people calling him "sad man"). Then the server lags and then everyone gets disconnected because the server crashed.

Seems like "sad man" does not announce it anymore, making it look like it is the game itself.

Message 10 of 10 (365 Views)