Re: Battlefield 1 premium pass not working xbox one

by Ourumov13

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 1 premium pass not working xbox one

★★★ Newbie
I bought the premium pass on Xbox for battlefield 1. I have the order history in my Microsoft account to prove it as well. When I go to play the new name of the tsar' dlc it promts me to buy premium again. I already have they shall not pass downloaded and premium showing on the top right. Also I haven't been getting my Superior battlepacks but I care less about that.
Message 1 of 17 (13,770 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Hey @placeholder1369,

please try to reinstall the Premium Pass, maybe that helps.

Good luck and keep us updated Standard smile

View in thread

Message 2 of 17 (18,881 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hey @placeholder1369,

please try to reinstall the Premium Pass, maybe that helps.

Good luck and keep us updated Standard smile

Message 2 of 17 (18,882 Views)

★★★ Newbie
So I bought the premium pass/ deluxe upgrade addition which is apparently a whole different download than the premium pass. I redownload that and got access to the new dlc plus all my Superior packs.
Message 3 of 17 (13,746 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Well, everything is fine then? Great news! Enjoy :eahigh_file:

Message 4 of 17 (13,738 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am having the same problem except my premium pass was purchased when I purchased the pre-order pack with everything? Do I need to reinstall the game? -.-
Message 5 of 17 (13,698 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Fe5k wrote:
I am having the same problem except my premium pass was purchased when I purchased the pre-order pack with everything? Do I need to reinstall the game? -.-

If you have the same problem, have you already tried the same solution? Wink

Try reinstalling Premium please.

Message 6 of 17 (13,690 Views)

★★ Novice
Hi, I have the same problem as above. I have reinstalled and tried everything. The DLC expansions, in the name of the tsar and thou shall not pass are installed and showing in the game, but I can't play them. It keeps asking me to purchase a Premium Pass. I bought the revolutions edition which is supposed to include that. Please help.
Thanks!
Message 7 of 17 (11,952 Views)

★★ Novice

---bump--

Message 8 of 17 (11,879 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @jkdbn,

I'll go ahead and make a lucky guess and say you're playing on Xbox as well. All the DLCs and content are included in the base game installation, the Premium Pass will merely unlock the access. Just to be sure, does your game show "Premium Pass" in the top right corner of the menu?

You usually should only need to download the Premium Pass on top of the base game from the Xbox store.

Do you have access to any of the Premium Dog Tags in the game? Are the Expansion Pack Maps just greyed out in the menu when you try to quickmatch?

Message 9 of 17 (11,769 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi EA_Joker and anyone else reading this.

Embarrassingly, this is now solved.

I say embarrassingly because I was basing my complaint on that it was not working on the fact that there were no extra stories in single player mode and I assumed that ITNOTT would add single player campaigns... alas.. I didn't realise it was Operations only.

Anyway, for my stupidity I lived through redownloading the game and reinstalling the game 3 times at nearly 70GB each time. *I'm in South Africa, the internet is not great).

thanks for the reply. If anyone else does the same thing. Hold your head high! You're not the only one Tongue out

Message 10 of 17 (11,498 Views)