Re: Battlefield 1 binoculars dont work after picking up weapon

by TTZ_Dipsy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 1 binoculars dont work after picking up weapon

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Battlefield 1 binoculars still don't work after picking up a weapon in campaign. it's only been three years, why should it be fixed? its not like its a massive tool for sniping and completely breaks the game...oh wait. Also if heavens forbid you pick up a weapon before you even are aware you have binoculars then continue playing like normal, you don't get the binoculars back at the start of the mission in which you are tasked to retrieve sparkplugs. when you get your first silenced weapon, and a perfect vantage point to use said binoculars... <3

Message 1 of 5 (959 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield 1binocular bug still not fixed!

Hero
@Damage_Inc_76 I'm sorry to say that as work ceased on BF1 quite a while ago it's unlikely that we'll see a fix. Never say never though, of course.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (714 Views)

All Replies

I doubt it'll get fixed at this point so you just need to be mindful of the binocular's timer when picking up new weapons. It's just campaign and BF1's spotting system is op anyway so it's not that big of an issue; I was always more annoyed with the Last Tiger not tracking progress properly

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 5 (921 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's now 2021 and this bug STILL isn't fixed. Good work showing how much you care about your games EA.

Message 3 of 5 (850 Views)

Battlefield 1binocular bug still not fixed!

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Still no bug fix for the binocular issue, yet you closed off the thread? Why would you do that for an ongoing issue that has not been fixed?  @EA_Atic 

(CM: Edited to remove ALL CAPS SPAM)

Message 4 of 5 (742 Views)

Re: Battlefield 1binocular bug still not fixed!

Hero
@Damage_Inc_76 I'm sorry to say that as work ceased on BF1 quite a while ago it's unlikely that we'll see a fix. Never say never though, of course.

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator
Message 5 of 5 (715 Views)