by BestGooseSlayer

Original Post

Re: BF1 not working after intel driver update

★★★ Newbie

which is curruntly way too costly for common gamers

Message 11 of 26 (2,248 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is that all you can say? BF1 is for dedicated GPU only?
Are you sure, you WORKING for EA ??

Please help, because with previous drivers, people could play the game.

At the moment I also stuck with the same issue.

Message 12 of 26 (1,839 Views)

★★ Novice

It seems EA doesn't care enough to fix this. I've been trying to contact them about this specific issue for months, and every time I've gotten the same copy and paste reply that the community manager gave to us in this thread. I've seen dozens of people have this exact problem on this board, some of them even being able to run BF 2042! It obviously isn't an issue with the requirements of our PCs, because I, and many others I've talked to, were able to run BF1 incredibly well before the update came along that locked us out of the game. If you want, maybe you can keep agitating for this to be changed, but I've somewhat given up hope that they'll ever fix this. It just goes to show how awful EA is that they can't fix a simple computing bug even after dozens of people have complained about it.

Message 13 of 26 (1,829 Views)

★★ Novice

BF1 is still working for me but suddenly in the last few days the Frame rate is capped at 60fps.

Using Windows 11

Message 14 of 26 (1,763 Views)

★★ Novice
@gameloftgamer That worked for me! Thanks Mate!
Message 15 of 26 (1,654 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same issue on a 1145g7 intel mobile processor,  newest drivers dont work, game thinks they're older, but old drivers do work.. go figure, this cant be too hard of a fix?

Message 16 of 26 (1,531 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you so much bro, it worked.. thanks again

Message 17 of 26 (1,482 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What can I do if all the new or old drivers have a number lower than the one indicated in the error?

Message 18 of 26 (1,284 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Message 19 of 26 (1,278 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hey man, this worked!! Thanks so much!

As a side note, I didnt uninstall the game first. I just downloaded and installed the 9955 drivers you suggest. However, Windows 10 still chose to use the newest drivers. I had to go into device manager, click on my HD 620 graphics and choose the 9955 drivers. Once I did that, the game ran great. TY again!

Message 20 of 26 (1,129 Views)