BF1 lagging/unstable ping and offline bots

by Reichtangle1917

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BF1 lagging/unstable ping and offline bots

★★★ Novice

Hello,

I have problems with lagging/unstable ping... previously also had problems with terrrible stuttering/screen tearing but that was fixed after technical support told to me try clean boot. However I dont know what to do with this. Any advice? I think BF4 went fine.

another thing is I communicated with one of these indians from technical support and I mentioned if there is any chance of offline bots mod like oldschool. He told me that they consider proposals from players but it doesnt seem that way. Is there any chance to make dice add offline bots? I dont think there is but it would be so great damn... I couldnt care less about MP but I like this game so there is no other choice. And if there was bots mod no connection problems would be imminent ever. 

Message 1 of 2 (696 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BF1 lagging/unstable ping and offline bots

EA DICE Team

Hey, @Reichtangle1917 make sure that all drivers for windows are up to date, also worth to reinstall the GPU drivers for your PC.

You can also try to do a clean boot to see if there any programs messing with Battlefield 1 and turn off any overlay programs for example Discord or Nvidia experience.

Can you add a Dxdiag so we can see what hardware and drivers you have? 

We don't have any planned updates for Battlefield 1 and been a few years since last update happen as the team was more focused on Battlefield V.

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (603 Views)

All Replies

Re: BF1 lagging/unstable ping and offline bots

EA DICE Team

Hey, @Reichtangle1917 make sure that all drivers for windows are up to date, also worth to reinstall the GPU drivers for your PC.

You can also try to do a clean boot to see if there any programs messing with Battlefield 1 and turn off any overlay programs for example Discord or Nvidia experience.

Can you add a Dxdiag so we can see what hardware and drivers you have? 

We don't have any planned updates for Battlefield 1 and been a few years since last update happen as the team was more focused on Battlefield V.

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic

Message 2 of 2 (604 Views)