Re: BF1 Mass DDoS and Cheater Update

by MGgoBRRRRRR

Original Post

BF1 Mass DDoS and Cheater Update

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Today every single server is being DDoS'd.

It doesn't matter if it's official DICE servers or if it's privately owned servers.

This guy joins as a spectator, spams the chat, then the server dies and everyone gets disconnected.

This piece of trash waits until the server is full capacity and more than halfway through a game and then pulls the plug again. Then when all the servers are dead and one starts filling up, it too dies.

First, it was the rampant cheating over the past few months steadily increasing. And EA DICE does nothing about it. They let them ruin our games in OFFICIAL servers. They let them run free with invisibility, aimbot, wallhacks. These pieces of trash even ADMIT to cheating in chat but EA DICE still doesn't care.

I always tell people how to report cheaters while in-game, and at this point I've stopped since it does nothing, absolutely nothing. 

This could be avoided if you played a server with active admins that had BFBans attached to it, however, today I've seen that no longer does anything. This guy I've mentioned goes past it.

The community will virtually die if you can only play password-protected servers, and I'm not entirely sure that is safe against this guy's cheats.

Why are the reports going unanswered? You still sell a product with multiplayer for 54.99 CAD. You might as well make it free since that's about what the worth of this multiplayer will be worth soon.

I'm not asking for you to make new content for a game that was released in 2016. I'm asking for you to save this community before it ends up like Titanfall 2 multiplayer. This game is unique, amazing, fun, and I've played it to rank 147 on PS4, got to rank 111 on PC, and bought it for friends. I don't want it to die.

I'm not sure how much longer these servers will last. I'm not sure how much longer the player base can last. What I am damned certain of is this is a new low standard for EA DICE.

The image attached below is an example of this guy and their name. (The scout at the bottom was also using aimbot and admitted to it in chat lmao)

*snip*

Please don't let this end up like Titanfall 2.

EDIT by EA_Jason: No naming & shaming.

Message 1 of 10 (2,317 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Please help Disappointed

Message 2 of 10 (2,262 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

One thing EA needs to do NOW is to drastically reduce the price of private servers, or at least allow those who do buy private servers to run way more.

So say one clan buys a server, EA should give them 5 or 6 for free.

Then, the community can manage hackers and we won't need official servers any more.

Message 3 of 10 (2,256 Views)

★ Pro

Are all Online computer games like this?  Lots of cheaters and servers crashing ruining the gaming experience?  I have no clue as I’m on a PS4.  Just reading all the posts about P.C. BF1 problems, I would never spend the money going that route.

Message 4 of 10 (2,082 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Deathkilla99 Same guy is still doing it.
Message 5 of 10 (2,041 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This guy has the fate of the servers in his hand, and he is selling his cheats so others can do it too ;(

I used to be on PS4. The multiplayer is worth it whenever there is no cheating. You go from 30fps medium graphics to however many frames your graphics card and monitor can support and whatever quality you want.

It feels like a brand new game without aim assist and at 144fps.

Not all computer games are like this. Yes, there are cheaters, but most have anti-cheat that actually works.

Message 6 of 10 (2,033 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Same hacker is back tonight

@EA_Jasoncan you escalate this? At least get the hacker mentioned in the OP banned.

Message 7 of 10 (1,999 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA doesn't care at all.

They will just say to report players and how to do it, then nothing happens.

That guy you mentioned is ruining servers every day and EA doesn't ban him.

Cheaters are doing what they want and that's how you kill a game.

I notice that EA admins are better at editing people posts than making their games fun.

Message 8 of 10 (1,895 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

That waste a space on our planet name is [Removed by CM]. Crashing the servers every damn night in Europe for a week now. Dice do something for the love of God.

Message 9 of 10 (1,885 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @lumi57 and others, please do not accuse any other users of cheating as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

From here on out, any naming of users and accusing them of cheating will be actioned.

If you are in-game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 10 of 10 (1,864 Views)