Arditi Dagger

by svikins

Original Post

Re: Arditi Dagger

★★★ Guide

Greedy? They are leaving money on the table.

Sell all that stuff for $9.99 to whoever will buy it. It's content you already made that people want. All they gotta do is figure out the distribution and voila, more money.

I wish they'd release it all for free, but at this point maybe only paying for it is the only way.

I wonder if players not getting everything is stopping their sense of "game completion" and preventing them from moving on to newer titles?

Message 81 of 145 (724 Views)

★ Guide

Please fix the technical issue of the Arditi Dagger.

Message 82 of 145 (712 Views)

★ Expert

Once Upon a Time... Man (French: Il était une fois... l'homme) is a French animated TV series from 1978.
The series explain world history in a format designed for children.

episode 24: Ah, la belle époque

Renault Taxi de la Marne

c4.jpg

Saint-Chamond

c2.jpg

Roland Garros?

c1.jpg

Message 83 of 145 (677 Views)

★ Expert

Highlander: The Series ("The Colonel")

World War I was officially over when Colonel Simon Killian ordered his troops into one last bloody attack on the Germans. MacLeod witnessed the massacre and...

a3.jpg

Message 84 of 145 (651 Views)

★ Guide
@Jofez16 I dont think thats the case. Game completion has nothing to do with newer titles, because since BF1 games have been very bad and embeded even more into Origin service and microtransaction stuff. BF1 was made out of passion and love, after it core developers started leaving.
Message 85 of 145 (621 Views)

★ Guide
@HUN_gattaca_lg Haha i know that cartoon, i used to watch it as a kid. Still remember some scenes. Forgot that it had WW1 stuff in it. Pretty nice.
Message 86 of 145 (619 Views)

★ Expert

The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles? 

Why am i having nightmares from my childhood?

Trenches of Hell episode

a1.jpg

a2.jpg

Message 87 of 145 (599 Views)

★ Expert

real or fake?

The Austro-Hungarian 'Schutzschild' from Nicolai Eberholst (Pike Grey 1914-1918, @PikeGrey1418)

1: The Austro-Hungarian 'Schutzschild' - I often see this on various "weird history" sites and it appears almost nothing is known about it except for a series of photos of a soldier demonstrating it. So here's a thread about this strange device:

https://twitter.com/pikegrey1418/status/1243510671402307584

a1.jpg

Message 88 of 145 (568 Views)

★ Expert

arditi dagger?

d3.jpg

d4.jpg

a3.jpg

Message 89 of 145 (389 Views)

★ Expert

30 years after, The Last of the Mohicans?
Release Dates: USA, 24 September 1992 (Los Angeles, California, premiere)

e5.jpg

e6.jpg

e7.jpg

Message 90 of 145 (349 Views)