Re: All ea games are telling me my credentials have expired and to reset passwor

by EA_Rtas

Original Post

All ea games are telling me my credentials have expired and to reset password

★★★ Newbie

I have reset my password multiple times and I still can’t access online through any EA game. This is why everyone hates your company. Spoke with a rep in chat to fix it offered me zero help, would like to see if anyone has found a work around or fix 

Message 1 of 6 (702 Views)

Re: All ea games are telling me my credentials have expired and to reset passwor

Hero
Hey @ALW5410 This would be something EA Help should assist you with. It'd probably be worth trying to talk with them again.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 6 (678 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You’re kidding 

Message 3 of 6 (666 Views)

Hero

Nope, not kidding. EA Help can assist with account issues. It sounds like you just got an unhelpful agent when you tried originally. 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 4 of 6 (646 Views)

Community Manager
@ElliotLH Is correct here. EA Help will be able to help you with account issues that we cannot handle here on the forum.
Rtas.png

Message 5 of 6 (601 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ALW5410 I keeep getting the same god damn error and resetted password many times... and it aint working either...
Message 6 of 6 (547 Views)