Accused of cheating in game

by KBAYSTSB

Original Post

Accused of cheating in game

★★★ Guide

Had some clown accuse me of being a cheater today. Supposedly killed him with one shot of the AA as he was running along which he reckoned was impossible without cheating. I was doing my usual rubbish best and was 5-8 at the time. The stats of a cheater indeed…

Can I report him for false accusation? Last thing one needs is to get reported and not being a cheat. My luck I’d get banned while others who do cheat just keep playing on and on and on…

Message 1 of 4 (461 Views)

Re: Accused of cheating in game

Community Manager

Hey there, @KBAYSTSB 

There isn't really a way to report someone for falsely accusing you of cheating. If you truly weren't cheating, chances are good no action will be taken. Reports of cheating are reviewed by our ToS team. They don't just take action on accounts because someone submits a report. These need to be verified first. If your account ends up being actioned for breaking the rules, you can also submit a dispute to have another investigation performed so that ToS can make sure they made the right decision. If they didn't, the ban would then be overturned.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 4 (438 Views)

★★★ Guide

Actually, I did find a way of reporting him. Harassment. That’s exactly what he did. You repeatedly accuse someone of cheating when it’s obvious to everyone else you’re not, then that is harassment. 

Message 3 of 4 (391 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
If someone calls you a cheater, take it as a compliment. It mostly means you are playing a good round. But reporting everyone makes little sense.
Message 4 of 4 (384 Views)