Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

No advertisement to get free fuel!

by Saro0o0

Original Post

Re: No advertisement to get free fuel!

★ Apprentice

I just hope there is nothing fishy going on guys!!

this is taking way too long about 3 months since we started this post!!

@Saro0o0 wrote:

Agreed NLP bro!

What’s bothering is that they said the already have the update and they’re just going to perform some tests on it that’s all.. lol

Message 51 of 63 (223 Views)

★★★★ Novice

SirAdze

i have emailed them direct with my question about the game updates and they didn’t comeback to me is been 3 weeks. Since we started this open topic. They haven’t been any improvement. I am really disappointed and don’t know what is going to be next with the game. Any thoughts lads who we could contact to get the answers to questions we seeking?! Please share, will be much appreciated! 

Message 52 of 63 (186 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Maybe we should start writing to apple with a refund request ...

Message 53 of 63 (155 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Thank you for contacting EA Help. My name is Nisha and I would assist you with your issue today.

After reviewing your case, I came to know that you want to know updates on game Battle Copters. I would like to share that we don't have direct command on any updates and promotions. So, I am forwarding this to concern department for future changes and answers for your question which you want to update on our forums

I thank you for sharing your feedback and suggestion with us regarding the unpleasant experience that you had. Your feedback, suggestions and your troubles are always important for us. Please accept my sincere apology for issues that afforded you. Also, note that we cannot make changes to it from my end. However, I have forwarded your feedback to our game developers and hope in next update they may make the desired changes.

We at EA customer service make every attempt to resolve each issue, but sometimes a resolution is simply not possible due to problems beyond our control. For your inconvenience, please accept my personal apology that this problem has negatively affected you.

We appreciate your time and I would like to take time to advise you that most of our moderators take their leads from the forums, so you should definitely post something up there. Please keep an eye on the official forums for recent updates and changes supposed to be done in future.

Should you have any further questions regarding this or any other issues, please do not hesitate to let us know. You can also find answers to common questions on our Help Center at http://help.ea.com<, or ask our community experts by visiting Answer HQ at >http://answers.ea.com.

Thank you for contacting EA Help and informing us of your issue.
Message 54 of 63 (129 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I got very similar answers on all my emails sent to the support. I have followed their proposal but still nothing happens.

Thats a joke and I have lost trust in their support. I call that * bingo.

Money they take but its obvious they are not interested in our issues.

Lets enjoy that game as long as we can.

In future we have to make sure not getting addicted to EA/Chillingo/Happyfish games.
Message 55 of 63 (102 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

[Removed by CM]

Message 56 of 63 (100 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Message 57 of 63 (97 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

[Removed discussion of moderation - CM]

Message 58 of 63 (94 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

[Removed discussion of moderation - CM]

lets talk about refunds...

Message 59 of 63 (75 Views)

★★★★ Novice
They have sent me a second letter asking for issues that I have with game. Funny thing is they have full list here on forum they don’t care about ! Shame for poor support and passing to other advisors every time. Lack of knowledge and experience!
Message 60 of 63 (71 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help