Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

No advertisement to get free fuel!

by Saro0o0

Original Post

Re: No advertisement to get free fuel!

★ Apprentice

Hi Dave!

its been a really long time since EA had the update from the developers of the game!

any news about that?

Message 41 of 63 (300 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Battle copters has been down for a day and a half. Is the game dead?? Find no info on game status!

Message 42 of 63 (269 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I didnt face that issue and was able to play last 1.5 days
Message 43 of 63 (245 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Hi Dave, any news about upcoming update? As people has difficulty logging in to the game. Those technical issues, such as. O fuel and so others. Haven’t been fixed for long time. People has invested a lot of money or time and got lack of respond from EA ( Chillingo Bigfish)!
Waiting for your response

Kind regard

SirAdze
Message 44 of 63 (219 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Somehow it seems Dave is not following anymore. Also he did not reply on my personal message sent to him. Furthermore I hear people using iphone X have issues with direction and missile button not usable at same time, i.e one must release direction control bitton in order to push missile fire button. People say they have created EA bug cases but as usual nothing happens.
Message 45 of 63 (206 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hi Dave!  

Over 2 months ago EA received the new update from the game developers, yet up untill now we are getting absolutely no info regarding this issue. Many players are reluctant to spend real money on the game and many others play way less than they did before!

please Update us as soon as you can.  

thanks

Message 46 of 63 (180 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Running in circles... today i wrote to EA support and explained that I am disappointed with their support and that I have lost confidence in their support.

I got a reply quite quick telling me thanks for my confidence and that I should not worry as we (me and them or what?) somehow will fix it. Next sentence they say that they cant help and I should continue to post messages in following forum...

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Battle-Copters/bd-p/battle-copters-general-discussion-en

Lmao this is the forum we complain since months and we get no info...

My impression seems right... No support...

Message 47 of 63 (172 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I try to positive again and follow the advice of the EA support. They said I should write in this forum and then the developers will do an update.

Therefore dear developers please fix the issues and make us happy again.

Thanks in advance.

If all things could be solved that easy :-)
Message 48 of 63 (166 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Dont forget to give xp points so that our thred will become the top one !
Message 49 of 63 (165 Views)

★ Apprentice

Agreed NLP bro!

What’s bothering is that they said the already have the update and they’re just going to perform some tests on it that’s all.. lol

Message 50 of 63 (122 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help