Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Beast 12Q PRO UNLOCK

by TiflisMan

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Beast 12Q PRO UNLOCK

★★★★ Novice

Dear Sir/Mrs

I have MAX Beast 12Q copter and like to unlock the Beast 12Q PRO.

The question I have is:  What I need for it?  1) 7 days wait and after pay 2999 diamonds? or 2) 7 days wait  and use 2999 diamonds if need to get PRO more  quickly? 

2 days left after I max my copter,  but Unlock windows not showing me any changes,  again I have 7 days and 2999 diamonds on the screen.?????

Message 1 of 2 (856 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Beast 12Q PRO UNLOCK

Community Manager

@TiflisMan  You need to keep the maxed out chopper actively maxed out, using all the max stuff like missiles etc for 7 days, the pro will unlock then for purchase for 2999. After you buy the maxed out chopper, leave the existing chopper fully equipped in order to continue to use the Pro version of it. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,364 Views)

All Replies

Re: Beast 12Q PRO UNLOCK

Community Manager

@TiflisMan  You need to keep the maxed out chopper actively maxed out, using all the max stuff like missiles etc for 7 days, the pro will unlock then for purchase for 2999. After you buy the maxed out chopper, leave the existing chopper fully equipped in order to continue to use the Pro version of it. 

Message 2 of 2 (1,365 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help