tHE

by pastrelic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

tHE

★★★ Newbie

I have down loaded and re down loaded the game a good 8 or 9 times now also removed saved game data 

When i reinstalled it again it allows me to play the initial game then moves to where it says 2 years later and i finish that part .. straight after wards it moves me to main screen and when it tries to load again it goes in to a constant loop where it says Error retrieving anthem live service data error code 0xff9ebb75aebe7a49-200000000-s
then it says you have lost your connection to ea servers ... but what i dont understand is why then did it let me do the whole initial start up of the game and beginning mission where you kill the 1st relic by closing the portal and after that nothing .. a live chat agent said it had to do with my account but i have played apex with no issues if it was account issues it would be the same there right ?also need for speed gives me no issues at all just anthem ?? which i bought but cant seem to play at all .. my friend logs in to his with no issues and our settings on the ps4 are sorta identical ... i have no idea whats the fix for this  

Message 1 of 2 (1,227 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: tHE

EA DICE Team

Hey, @pastrelic  have you tried our connective guide and see if that helps? 

Let us know what you tried.

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,087 Views)

All Replies

Re: tHE

EA DICE Team

Hey, @pastrelic  have you tried our connective guide and see if that helps? 

Let us know what you tried.

/Atic 

Message 2 of 2 (1,088 Views)