Xbox - Dailies Need Resetting

by Robbiesan11

Original Post

Xbox - Dailies Need Resetting

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Hi team.  The dailies have not reset. Legendary mission locked. etc  Please reset ASAP. Thanks.

Message 1 of 29 (4,482 Views)

Re: Xbox - Dailies Need Resetting

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem please reset the dailies. the game is so dead that there are only 2 posts about this lol, I play with PC btw.

Message 2 of 29 (4,463 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

same

Message 3 of 29 (4,405 Views)

★★★★ Novice

still not fixed

Message 4 of 29 (4,394 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Are y'all talking about the featured items in the store that cycle out every few days? Because nothing is loading in the store for me right now. It's just an empty screen. Other stuff like the seasonal store is working. PC user here.

I don't think the game is dead btw. I never have an issue getting matched with teams when my friends aren't on. Happens almost instantly when I join random teams. I also always get revived before too long if I go down in Freeplay. Games don't die the instant the hype train moves on. 

Anyway yes please fix the store lol I just bought another shard pack last night (third purchase this month FWIW).

Message 5 of 29 (4,384 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

the daily challengs didnt reset, festured store not showing items, legendary misson locked

Message 6 of 29 (4,376 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

it is still not fixed. are you guys reading this at least? we are not getting any help here, try twitter or someting else

Message 7 of 29 (4,331 Views)

★ Guide

And on top of that (PC too) Seasonal this week is Echoes Of Reality... So, twice in a row, cause prev week also was that. Thats strange.

Message 8 of 29 (4,311 Views)

★★★★ Novice

as long as the legendary weapon chest is in the store next week I am happy

Message 9 of 29 (4,308 Views)

★★★ Guide

Support, this is completely unacceptable. While the game is still alive—FIX IT!!  We are customers who deserve support.

Message 10 of 29 (4,301 Views)