Xbox - Dailies Need Resetting

by Robbiesan11

Original Post

Re: Xbox - Dailies Need Resetting

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

noone from EA is reading it, try it on twitter and then submit a bug then you can chat with a person thats what I did, the more the better. But if I remember correctly I had to choose connection problem or soemthing else so that I could chat with EA Support. If not more people complain about it, nothing will be done and what happens if we dont get new weeklies next week?

Message 11 of 29 (935 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same problems on PC. No new challenges for 2 days in a row, featured store is empty too. And its the same seasonal event (Echoes of Reality) as last week.

Message 12 of 29 (905 Views)

★★★★ Novice

then do what I wrote and complain to Ea support via chat. noone from ea is reading it here.

Message 13 of 29 (898 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

It is coincidental also seeing EoR come up, but we didn't have these issues on Tuesday when it changed. This issue came up after the weekly reset so I think it was supposed to be EoR. About a year and a half ago we seen it come up 4 weeks in a row. I lost a friend in that time who has never logged back on since.

EDIT: Also, I believe someone from discord already got word to Christian Daily about it yesterday. So I think all thats left is to wait and see if they still appreciate the fans left and still playing the game today.

Message 14 of 29 (889 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I spoke with several long term players who were around last time it glitched echoes for 4 weeks.   Sounds like more stuff is disabled this time.   Hopefully that is not an indicator that they are weening us off the game.   My friends mentioned that after that 4 week glitch, the N7 armor sets went for sale again in the store.    If tuesday rolls around an we wake up to that, there will be many happy players.   Many might even break out their credit cards to sport that armor if it becomes available.

I would hope that EA or BioWare would tell their users in advance that they are disabling features and are gong to be shutting the game down.     I play on Xbox and PC and there is a strong core player base that isn't going anywhere, unless Echoes is the seasonal for ever more.    I think almost everyone would be happy if Echoes just went away unless they reenabled getting the Grabbit ears again.     The crystal per minute ratio is just too low for most to farm it.

please give us the golden reset Tuesday (fingers crossed)

Message 15 of 29 (872 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Maybe y'all are right and nobody at EA reads their own forums (although that sounds so weird and counterproductive when I actually type it out, lol).

However, something that keeps bugging me is the title of this thread, as it doesn't explicitly say anything is broken, i.e. "BUG: Dailies (and other rotating features) have stopped working."

"Dailies need resetting" could sound like you just don't like today's dailies. Don't overestimate people's ability to understand whatever you type, developers in particular are often better with computers than with people and need very specific input to care about what you're communicating.

Message 16 of 29 (851 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Hannes-Erich I can appreciate what you're saying, but I've reported this a number of times with the same wording and always had quick response. Wording is not the issue, EA's complete lack of care and support is.
Message 17 of 29 (848 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Ah well, maybe so, but I hope not! Maybe a game without active development will just have to wait till Monday? Not ideal, but I could deal with that. As hooked as I am, it's just a video game.

Still though, maybe "BUG: Monetized features have stopped working!" could be the magic thread title we need LOL

Message 18 of 29 (838 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

The four week stretch of EoR was during the Halloween event. The N7 armor skins just coincidentally went on sale after because it was N7 day. We didn't get them last year for N7 day so I wouldn't even waste hope for them to ever appear again. The grabbit ears were the same. They had the chance to release them again last year and dodged it. I truly would not hold out any hope of the game delivering anything other than routine business anymore. And we may not even get that because ultimately I would guess EA would have much less headaches if Anthem was just gone. They can't just shut the servers down because they would face backlash. But what if the players were so disgusted they just left on their own?

Message 19 of 29 (826 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Hannes-Erich for all I know you are right. Perhaps create a new thread with that title and see what happens. I am curious now. Standard smile
Message 20 of 29 (812 Views)