Re: Xbox - Dailies Need Resetting

by calisto22549

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

what happens if we dont get new weeklies next week? then I cant get monthy gold I would be so pissed.

Message 21 of 29 (1,626 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@calisto22549I thought the same thing when it happened before. I was trying to get a Steam Vent when the store rotated the following Tuesday and had saved up a lot of coin to get a good one this time. Then this happened on a Friday. I don't remember the exact day, but it was back up in time for me to spend some coin on a Steam Vent. I remember well because I had a mediocre one for a while and had planned for that week with abundant coin and was sweating till it finally updated.

Message 22 of 29 (1,605 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@Robbiesan11 wrote:
@Hannes-Erichfor all I know you are right. Perhaps create a new thread with that title and see what happens. I am curious now. Standard smile

Haha I'll save that ace up my sleeve for now, cuz hopefully this is just a, "Look, I don't work on weekends" thing for whoever's job it is to fix this. H-here's hoping t-that's a job that s-somebody still has, right? *Nervous laugh* 

I can't actually check right now, is the featured store and everything else still down?

Message 23 of 29 (1,579 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Hannes-Erich still down.
Message 24 of 29 (1,573 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Disappointed 

Message 25 of 29 (1,567 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

its worse now, there are still no dailies or any weeklies, seasonal store is greyed out and seasonal expedition is locked. if not more people complain and talk to ea support nothing will be fixed. there is no point in posting it here since ea support doesnt read this forum. I cant get monthy gold since I cant do weeklies and the legendary weapon chest is no in the store since seasonal store is greyed out. I am seriously pissed and I suggest you chat with ea support, since nothing is fixed and its getting worse.

Message 26 of 29 (1,496 Views)

★★★ Guide

It's fixed now (Tuesday reset seemed to do the job)

Message 27 of 29 (1,453 Views)

★★★ Guide

Yeah, I sent a message to @EAHelp on Twitter and I guess they listened. This is how we'll have to do it from now on as they are not paying attention to this forum all.

Message 28 of 29 (1,447 Views)

@calisto22549 Yes. Request support and updates anywhere anthem ea and bioware have a presence! RESUME DEVELOPMENT
Message 29 of 29 (978 Views)