What a loss opportunity

by DukathLomakh

Original Post

Re: What a loss opportunity

@DukathLomakh I agree whole-heartedly here. When anthem dropped it honestly brought my household together. Even when it bugged out day 1 and there were a ton of issues everybody in my house still played. We still do in fact. As for the iron man part. That's exactly why I want them to revive this. Cause I don't want to be iron man, I want to be some guy in a mech suite with his friends in mech suites on an alien world. They say iron man simulators are a good replacement. Nah. Don't wanna play the same name guy I've been seeing the last 25 conscious years of my life. Anthem is incredibly unique in the sense I didn't feel like I was playing a marvel game. Felt like I was exploring and tinkering with things entirely new. (Despite some features still being in other games anthem had a way of bringing a few things out more than other games.) Long story short many people love this game and want to see it spread its wings. Just wish ea would stop grounding the flights.
Message 11 of 13 (1,342 Views)

@tly0987 Just gonna float this gem
Message 12 of 13 (603 Views)

Have to say again this is a huge lost opportunity. So much so they are sweeping it into the 'other ea games' section. What bs. Even when a game starts picking up traction again due to sale or what have you they just keep trucking on their typical stuff. Plenty of people want stuff for this game. And they won't even go far as to make it available offline. Which in all honesty might shut a lot of people up just to be able to play without getting dropped super often, or even allow people to tinker with the game offline and only allow local network access for local multiplayer. So forced to deal with crap server connectivity till they finally push everybody out. It's bubkis that companies are doing this kind of stuff to games that people are still spending on and still playing.
Message 13 of 13 (376 Views)