★★★ Guide

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number 1030
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Ft. Tarsis, all menus.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 01.06.21 11:05 EST
Summarize your bug There's a problem with weekly rotations in-game today: seasonal and legendary mission game mode are locked, no daily/weekly path to glory or weekly festive challenges, seasonal store is "closed", nothing in featured store, no equipable items for sale in regulator store, no leaderboard. Can confirm the same thing on both PC and Xbox
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just log into the game.
What happens when the bug occurs? There's a problem with weekly rotations in-game today: seasonal and legendary mission game mode are locked, no daily/weekly path to glory or weekly festive challenges, seasonal store is "closed", nothing in featured store, no equipable items for sale in regulator store, no leaderboard. Can confirm the same thing on both PC and Xbox.
What should be happening instead? Everything should be working I suppose.

There's a problem with weekly rotations in-game today: seasonal and legendary mission game mode are locked, no daily/weekly path to glory or weekly festive challenges, seasonal store is "closed", nothing in featured store, no equipable items for sale in regulator store, no leaderboard. Can confirm the same thing on both PC and Xbox.

Message 1 of 9 (1,724 Views)

Re: Weekly rotation reset problem (PC)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

same problem, i play on pc too

Message 2 of 9 (1,678 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@agentcgbspender Tried to make a new ticket, but it just reroutes back to "answers" page. I changed the ticket to "feedback" instead of "bug report" and it let me send an email. We'll see what happens, but this is clear evidence that there is little management left. I hate to seem cynical, but it would seem likely that the less players there are the more easy it will be to eventually shut the servers down for good. Simply allowing this to ride as it is would go a long way in that regard.
Message 3 of 9 (1,660 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I see what you're saying now, you were trying to use the contact us/support page. You can just start a new topic on the forum under bug reports. I did chat with someone from EA support and it as the usual blah blah, we'll forward your concern to the appropriate team 🙄.

Message 4 of 9 (1,633 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I hope this is not the beginning of the end of the game Frown

Message 5 of 9 (1,622 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@agentcgbspender I was going to start a new topic under this section, but I figured since others have already done it I may as well get a ticket going. But it seems like they either don't want to or cannot answer tickets anymore.

@srmsilvahurt We have already seen the beginning of the end. They were not shy about it either.
Message 6 of 9 (1,577 Views)

★ Apprentice

Idiot Bioware 

Message 7 of 9 (1,518 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

If Bioware isn't even responding in over 24 hours you can bet their ten year plan has been reduced to two years, and times up. No one can be bothered to even setup dailies anymore.

Message 8 of 9 (1,480 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

🤣 Community manager did finally respond a few minutes ago over here: Re: Anthem season rotation bug ? - Answer HQ

Message 9 of 9 (1,469 Views)