★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number 2080TI
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Any location in game
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) All the time
Summarize your bug Unable to use UP ARROW as movement key because it cannot be unbound from camera zoom.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Bind MOVE FORWARD to UP ARROW and play game.
What happens when the bug occurs? Camera zooms in erratically during movement. Show-stopper for left handed users or anyone using arrow keys for movement.
What should be happening instead? We should be able to unbind whatever UP ARROW is bound to, and only bind it to MOVE FORWARD

Unable to use UP ARROW as MOVE FORWARD. It appears to be bound to some camera function that causes the camera to zoom in erratically during player movement. You cannot unbind UP ARROW from whatever it is bound to. Makes the game unusable for anyone needing to use arrow keys for movement. 

Message 1 of 4 (978 Views)

Re: Unable to use UP ARROW as movement key

★★★★ Novice
PLEASE fix this I cannot play this game without the arrow keys.
Message 2 of 4 (957 Views)

★★ Novice
Anthem is anti-left handed people
Message 3 of 4 (929 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi fellow lefty gamers, I also was battling this issue and wasn't finding much online. I did however find a work around to the issue so figured would post it if it helps anyone else out there to be able to play with arrows. Download Microsoft power toys https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/powertoys/ and there is an application in there called keyboard manager. Enable it and remap your arrows keys to WASD. Take Care

Message 4 of 4 (834 Views)