Re: The ea account does not have access to the installed language

by Brotheragony

Original Post

Re: Unable to detect any of the entitled languages?

★★★★★ Novice

That worked for me aswell. So it seems whenever the gamea launches its doing or addint something that wont let it start again. On a side note, when you get in, is anyone loading SUUUUPER slowly, almost double what others are taking?  

Message 91 of 144 (1,471 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Ok so i have tried the following solution and it worked every time.

After i get the error:

1) Close Origin

2) Clear Origin cache (https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/)

3) Start Origin again and choose your region

4) Open task manager and apart from the Origin (32bit) if you scroll down you will see 2 origin related tasks running, one of them being webservice or something. Terminate both.

5)Launch game from Origin Client.

It worked every time.

EDIT: so i have made a batch file to clear cache automatically:

Echo flushing DNS...
ipconfig /flushdns
Echo flushing DNS DONE!

Echo deleting folder C:\ProgramData\Origin\ all but C:\ProgramData\Origin\LocalContent...
ATTRIB +H C:\ProgramData\Origin\LocalContent
FOR /D %%i IN ("C:\ProgramData\Origin\*") DO RD /S /Q "%%i" & DEL /Q "C:\ProgramData\Origin\*.*"
ATTRIB -H C:\ProgramData\Origin\LocalContent
Echo deleting folder C:\ProgramData\Origin\ all but C:\ProgramData\Origin\LocalContent DONE!

Echo deleting folder C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Roaming\Origin...
@RD /S /Q "C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Roaming\Origin"
Echo deleting folder C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Roaming\Origin DONE!

EDIT 2: It seems that the solution stopped working....

EDIT 3: So it definitely seems to be a registry problem. After installing and using CC CLEANER i managed to start the game again.

Thus if the above stop working i can only suggest you try registry clean up along with the origin cache clean up. Using the above bat file will at least make the procedure faster.

EDIT 4: So after several tries it seems that even all of the above do not provide a 100% success of starting the game without the Language error. Thus i am adding one more to the list. Flushing your DNS. Updated batch file to also flush dns. Remember to run it as admin.

Message 92 of 144 (1,471 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It doesn't work for long...
Message 93 of 144 (1,454 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@btaylor77777 Bare in mind that this solution is not permanent and you will need to repeat  the process every time you get error.

But at least you have a 100% chance of successfully starting the game.

Message 94 of 144 (1,439 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Mine still says this eventough ive done everything imaginable

Message 95 of 144 (1,423 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Just cancelled the Origin access subscription, wasted enough time with this crap:

"This problem makes Anthem unplayable (can't even log in 99% of the time) Repairing, clearing Origin cache, rebooting, workarounds are taking way too long and not even 100% sure if working, if the sound bugs out in combat i have to start all this process all over again, i have wasted enough time with this medicore game.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Unable-to-detect-any-of-the-entitled-languages/td-p/74918...

FIX these issues and maybe i give it another chance."

Message 96 of 144 (1,417 Views)

★★ Novice

I wish it did work everytime for me. It doesn't, I am at least glad it works for you.   They really need to figure this out. 

Message 97 of 144 (1,408 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

They do isnt it flagship game so i would think they would do all they can

Message 98 of 144 (1,402 Views)

★★ Novice
ALSO make sure you are installing ORIGIN in the C drive. not anywhere else. I had mine to my E: and it didn't work.
So i Uninstalled it.. reinstalled it to the C:... Cleared the caches ... wham bam it worked... only trick is you have to clear the caches every time you get the error. It's a Pain.. but it fixed my problem
Message 99 of 144 (1,400 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I tought of that installed it on C: but still nothing

Message 100 of 144 (1,389 Views)