Re: Unable to detect any of the entitled languages?

by Pr3At0rian

Original Post

★★★ Novice
I also have this problem. If I keep pressing play game sometimes I get in. This has got to be fixed soon!
Message 81 of 144 (1,200 Views)

★★★ Novice
The game works when I switch to French, but when I switch back to English it doesn't work again.
Message 82 of 144 (1,199 Views)

★★★ Novice
yep totally random chance but it works (faster then any other method and simple to do)
just press play and hope, soon or later will let you play.
Message 83 of 144 (1,182 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hopefully they can figure this out. I would love to play this game hassle free. Lol

Message 84 of 144 (1,175 Views)

★★★ Novice

HEY, EVERYONE CHECK YOUR ACCOUNT LANGUAGE SETTINGS!!!

I clicked manage my account or whateveron the client and when I got to the website for origin, it said I lived in Afghanistan. I switched it back to U.S. this may be the problem (?). I have to wait for my game to verify, but fingers crossed. 

CHECK YOUR ACCOUNT ON THE WEBSITE!!! CHECK YOUR LOCATION SETTINGS, ETC. 

SCREAMING IT FROM THE ROOFTOPS JUST SO YOU CAN TRY IT!!!

Message 85 of 144 (1,164 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I did that too lol, but you change it back and it still wont work. I was able to get in once after i reinstalled origin completely but then got kicked midway into a mission and language issue suddenly again

Message 86 of 144 (1,153 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same issue.  At first, changing the language to something else, letting it load or whatever it was doing finish, then changing back to English worked.  Then I had to reboot origin and it worked once.  Then the game crashed and when I re-loaded it, same error popped up again.  This is infuriating to say the least.  Glad I spent money on premier and the pre-order to sit here for nearly an hour trying to get back in.  

Message 87 of 144 (1,148 Views)

★★★ Novice

Oh.... and now it's stuck in French Standard smile.  so the error box is now in french even though my selected language is in English.  All this because I wanted sound again... I restarted the game due to the GD sound bug....

Message 88 of 144 (1,147 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i switched it from Afghanistan back to U.S., but every time I launch the game it switches back to Afghanistan. SOOOO.. WTF.

Message 89 of 144 (1,135 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Just saw on pg 6 that someone said using a cleaning software such as CCleaner worked for them.  I ran CCleaner and then cleaned my registry out using CCleaner as well and it worked first try.  If that's all I have to do each load, that's way easier.  Just wanted to bump that user and his/her tip!

Message 90 of 144 (1,135 Views)