Re: Unable to detect any of the entitled languages?

by BanjoJones

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

That didnt work. I tested in both the past 2 tests and didnt have this issue. I install this new version and now i have an issue where i cant play at all. We paid for premium and then install the game like everyone else and its not working. Something changed between the demo and this version, so its something either the launcher or the game did. Been in english for all 3.

Message 71 of 144 (1,337 Views)

Re: Language issue

★★ Novice
Didn't work for me, the country and language is the right one. still doesn't work after 1 hour of verification, it's getting very annoying..
Message 72 of 144 (1,331 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

The ONLY difference on our side is that we are now premier. I wonder though to all the others having this issue, did anyone else start off as basic and then upgrade to premier? I wonder if that is the issue and its account based and its not changing us over to premier correctly.

Message 73 of 144 (1,332 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Barry  No, it did not help.  Still the same error.

Message 74 of 144 (1,317 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The game still launches in German perfectly fine, but I can't change the language once I'm actually in the game, and I'm not gonna spend all night playing a game I can't understand. I simply don't understand why it won't let me choose the ONLY ENGLISH OPTION THERE IS.

Message 75 of 144 (1,312 Views)

★★★ Novice

It's ridiculous, I've tried everything but there is not a permanent solution.

As soon as I log out next login is plagued by the same error again.

And the absurdity of all is that the error is about language restrictions, why the heck  there are restrictions?.

One time it worked only changing the store location, but then it stopped working that too.

For the record I've reinstalled game and origin, verified, changed language (game-store-origin all the combinations), deleted caches, restarting the system.

Message 76 of 144 (1,306 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have tried everything that has been posted on this thread.  Still same error.

Message 77 of 144 (1,295 Views)

Re: Language issue

★★★★★ Newbie

Strange...

So i did the following changes (for my country)

- Origin Client Language German

- Installed the game in German

- Set the language for the game in the client to german (Click on your game in your library and go to the littel cog wheel)

- Went to EA Account (see attachment) and set the Region settinsgs to:

Country Austria

Language German

Message 78 of 144 (1,272 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Clearing the Origin cache and a reboot works for me, BUT i have to do this EVERY TIME after i exit the game and want to play again. This is not acceptable, a patch is needed ASAP.

Message 79 of 144 (1,281 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

That didnt even work once for me. Im reinstalling the whole game again...im at 74% after 5 hours so still time to go, but i have a strage feeling it willl still be broken. my friend who was gonna play with me is already lvl 30...im 0

Message 80 of 144 (1,249 Views)