Re: Language Error

by noisecookie

Original Post

Re: Language Error

★★★ Novice

tried to do repair the game first, letting repair process to figure our which file you will need to re-download or replace. I only need to download about 1.2G after the repair process is done. Good luck

Message 51 of 144 (1,794 Views)

Re: Unable to detect any of the entitled languages?

★★★ Newbie
Same here and worked for me as well. Just changed from german to english. Then I could play.
Message 52 of 144 (1,788 Views)

★★★ Novice

Spent another unproductive 6 hours to download, changed language to Deutcscshcchhschh, or however that's spelled, launched the game - same f*** language message!

Changed it back to something I can actually understand and NO LUCK!

Why is there even a check for "allowed" language here?!

Does anybody from EAware even look into these things? Should I post a bug report? Will that be looked at?

Message 53 of 144 (1,779 Views)

★★★ Novice

First things first if the verify doesn't work, run repair. After that if it is still giving you the issue please uninstall Anthem, Hard uninstall Origin (See link below), run CCleaner on Files and Registry, restart computer, reinstall Origin, restart and then reinstall Anthem follow by one hopefully last restart to see if it works. 

Hard Uninstall of Origin: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/manually-uninstalling-origin/#hard-way

CCleaner: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-use-ccleaner-to-fix-pc-issues

I also want to make sure that you have all of our self-help resources on hand in case of any future issues. You can even join the conversation with fellow players and our Social advisers at answers.ea.com, ea.com/forums, or the official social media pages for any of your favorite EA titles. I've personally found a lot of solutions that I use by going the official pages for the games I play and talking with other players. We want to keep our games running smoothly for you, so please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you run into any new problems later on. 

Here is some extra security just in case: 
https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/origin-login-verification-information/

This is what I got from tech... 

I'm in the process of reinstalling Anthem.

Message 54 of 144 (1,768 Views)

★★★ Novice

If it works, I'll let you know. 

Message 55 of 144 (1,767 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

From what I understood when I called Tech, its an issue with some type of compatibility on our end. If you have microsoft, it could be that? They say it's a registry issue, whether it's with a microsoft update, origin, server, or just Anthem, they can't say because it's an individual issue based on your own computer, internet, system, etc. I kinda took it to be like the ASUS and Mass Effect: Andromeda issue, where everyone "freeze-frames" as they're about to die. So clearing the registry, the cache and reinstalling the game may work. At least my computer has .5 a terabyte less clutter. XD

Message 56 of 144 (1,769 Views)

★★★ Novice

It didn't work...

Message 57 of 144 (1,747 Views)

★★★ Novice

Literally have so many open requests to fix it, that I had to make a new account. I'm getting my money back. I have had enough.

Message 58 of 144 (1,742 Views)

★★ Novice

Yo guys! I HAD THE SAME PROBELM! But I used a sofeware that I usully used to clean my computer. And when I cleaned my system buffering files and system logs stuff. The game works for me now!! The problem is that I have to do this everytime I start the game.....damn.

Message 59 of 144 (1,670 Views)

★ Novice

Same issue, done all of the steps to no effect. Upgraded to Premier for this, will be cancelling if the issue isn't resolved. 

Message 60 of 144 (1,652 Views)