UNABLE TO CONNECT TO EA SERVERS

by Liquidous_Flame

Original Post

Re: UNABLE TO CONNECT TO EA SERVERS

★ Guide

Getting ready to log out and check back in 6 months, if the game hasn't been shut down.  Couldn't even accept or decline group invites last night from gaming friends.  This thing is a hot mess.

Message 31 of 83 (962 Views)

★★ Guide

@Steph2406_m4k7q wrote:

At least.. live server status on website should not say that the servers are online when they are clearly not!

The status is probably update manually LOL xD

Message 32 of 83 (958 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Haruchai01 wrote:

Its a Friday over there, so you know the old thing about Fridays and Mondays, the work experience kid probably slipped on a piece of pizza and spilt his beer into the server.

That explains everything... The Grabbits are too drunk to run in their wheels to power the servers.

Message 33 of 83 (958 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Unbelievable. Even the parts of the game I have enjoyed are interrupted by connection issues, I have lost so much loot it’s beyond aggravating. Replace my relaxing fun adventure with aggravating frustrating problems with gameplay loot combined with connection issues and this game will be dropped for Division 2 immediately.
Message 34 of 83 (944 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Small game company, they wouldn't have servers monitored 24/7...
Message 35 of 83 (921 Views)

★★ Apprentice

All day I've wanted to come home and kick off my weekend with this game and I can't even get into the good damned hub let alone run a mission. I'm fine waiting on new armor and game enhancements, but server stability issues I have zero patience for on a game I've owned for a week.

Message 36 of 83 (892 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Is everyone having problems located on the west coast?  I'm in/near Seattle, Washington and *cough* Xfinity Internet.

Message 37 of 83 (869 Views)

★★ Novice

i got buddies in the east having the same problems

Message 38 of 83 (848 Views)

★★ Guide
new mexico here, and yes
Message 39 of 83 (847 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Like any great online software vendor, the first error message you see lays the blame for any issues on your internet connection.

Just imagine all of the pucker marks that formed in the seats of the chairs of the poor souls that are monitoring everything and trying to keep everything running.

Happy gaming everyone.

Message 40 of 83 (839 Views)